Rate Dr. Ray Sawaqed

Dr. Ray Sawaqed's Ratings

My Mother only saw Dr. Sawaqed in the hospital so I can't rate staff. She was scared to death to have valve replacement surgery as she is mentally challenged. He has great delicacy in handling her calmly which is extremely important. Having slight retardation and being bipolar with high blood pressure simple conversation must be soothing for her and he is a 5 star. Last year she was rated at being at 15% functionality of her heart by another cardiologist yet Dr. Sawaqed says her heart is strong. Since he was intimate with her heart in comparison with the cardiologist last year I smiled. We are now in recovery and I truly spiritually believe her recovery is so fantastic because she was at ease with her surgeon as well as the cardiologist. All of our family and friends are so thankful of the successful surgery as well as her kind words of her doctor. With that we applaud Dr. Sawaqed.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag