Rate Dr. Catherine Brignoni

Dr. Catherine Brignoni's Ratings

Not stable person. Shouldn't be in practice. She won't give a straight answer to a question. Not a professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

This dr is very Classy and professional. She is attentive and thorough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2578692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Dr Brignoni seems very kind and personable when you speak with her. She makes you believe that she really cares. But later I realized that the botox she was injecting for my migraine headaches was not being administered correctly. I also realized she was not injecting as much as she was charging my insurance for. Another thing was the medications she was giving me were making my migraines worse. As a nuerologists, she knew this. She had to have known. Lastly, recenty, i recieved a bill from my insurance for a drs visit and botox from her office from 9/13. I stoped seeing her in 7/13.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Very impressive MD! Very helpful and accommodated me right in. She was very helpful and pleasant. Extremely knowledgable !!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2556980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Super MD! Great office and pleasant staff! Clearly moving in a different direction. The improvements are fantastic. I have been seeing Dr Brignoni for 4 years-love this doctor!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2553177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2014

Very polite, thoroughly and knowledgeable. Cares about her patients like they are her family!!!!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2552311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I am here seasonally and had difficulty finding a doctor who would help me with my medications. I was referred to a neurologist in this area and Eisenhower recommended Dr. Brignoni. Walking into the office initially makes you feel as if you're in the wrong place. It's very different and feels like a spa rather than a doctors office. It is soothing and calming and her staff are nice but not reflective of the Doctor who is very personable and welcoming. I find her to be very knowledgeable and sharp. I started to explain my symptoms and without examining me she immediately knew what I had. I had been given this diagnosis in Seattle after seeing three different neurologist who could not come up with an answer! I found that to be very atyractive and I was impressive by her. This was the clinching factor in making her my doctor. I see her as my regular doctor and my neurologist because I think she is very knowledgeable. I am extremely comfortable with her and I'm happy that Eisenhower recommended her. I know that she will not be excepting very many new patients and I'm lucky to have gotten in before she would stop seeing patients. My husband will start seeing her as well because I just can't stop talking about how smart she is. This is a different kind of doctor one you don't find many of and lucky to have if you do find one like her.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2551733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

The office environment is very pleasing and calming. She is extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. I felt very confident in her diagnosis. She spent an extreme amount of time with me and even pulled out an old text to share my diagnosis with me. I have seen 4 other neurologists in the area and none compare to her. She is fantastic highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2535910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2014

I have seen many doctors in my life and I've never found anyone like her. She takes her time to examine you and talk to you about your medications and what options you have. She's very much like by her patients and you can hear that while waiting to see her in the waiting area. Her office is beautiful and warm and very inviting. Sometimes there may be a wait but she is worth the wait she makes me feel like I'm at a university hospital setting with her knowledge. She's very personable and professional. I can't wait to my next appointment with her and I see her every 2 to 3 months for my treatments. She is great!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2489575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

This Dr makes you wait at least 1 hour. Won't respond to telephone questions. Does tests that are paid by insurance but doesn't give you results and probably because they do not provide any good information. She prescribed medication that set made my condition worse. Tells patients that she is the expert and not to question what she says. Have met several other people who went to her maybe once and twice and said would never go back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2479995].votes_count ]]