Dr. Kavitha Srinivasan

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Kavitha Srinivasan has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

09/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.6
RID: 5476731
14/05/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Srinivasan has been my Dr since she started in practice. I am a nurse and have referred many many pts to her. They love her as well. She is such a thorough, kind, knowledgable compassionate Dr. She answers your e-mails promptly,explains and answers all your questions and spends as much time with you as you need. You never feel rushed. Her memory is fantastic. She always asks about the family and remembers names! She heas gotten me through some medical issues and I am so grateful to her.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 3590164
29/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Srinivasan is SO, SO kind & truly listens to you! I met her for the first time today for an annual physical exam - so I was new to her & the service. (I was a bit anxious since I am QUITE picky about my doctors as I am a nurse & have seen all types!!) The minute I sat down & she introduced herself with a friendly smile, kind eyes & handshake - I knew I was going to like her! She took time to listen & not only was she gentle & kind - she was most importantly, smart as well. She had great recommendations on how to address frequent urinary tract infections - from simple fixes to recommendations to a good urogynecological group if it reocurs. She also went through the pros/cons of everything from flu shots, shingle shots, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new doctor - no hesitation! (Although, for selfish reasons - don't want her to get TOO busy!!)
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 1267986
08/10/10 5 5 5 5 I love Dr. Srinivasan. She is kind, patient and thorough. She listens when you talk and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her and other doctors at Northshore University Healthcare!  Respond