Rate Dr. Kavitha Srinivasan

Dr. Kavitha Srinivasan's Ratings

Dr Srinivasan has been my Dr since she started in practice. I am a nurse and have referred many many pts to her. They love her as well. She is such a thorough, kind, knowledgable compassionate Dr. She answers your e-mails promptly,explains and answers all your questions and spends as much time with you as you need. You never feel rushed. Her memory is fantastic. She always asks about the family and remembers names! She heas gotten me through some medical issues and I am so grateful to her.

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

Dr. Srinivasan is SO, SO kind & truly listens to you! I met her for the first time today for an annual physical exam - so I was new to her & the service. (I was a bit anxious since I am QUITE picky about my doctors as I am a nurse & have seen all types!!) The minute I sat down & she introduced herself with a friendly smile, kind eyes & handshake - I knew I was going to like her! She took time to listen & not only was she gentle & kind - she was most importantly, smart as well. She had great recommendations on how to address frequent urinary tract infections - from simple fixes to recommendations to a good urogynecological group if it reocurs. She also went through the pros/cons of everything from flu shots, shingle shots, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new doctor - no hesitation! (Although, for selfish reasons - don't want her to get TOO busy!!)

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

I love Dr. Srinivasan. She is kind, patient and thorough. She listens when you talk and is very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her and other doctors at Northshore University Healthcare!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag