Rate Dr. Christopher V. Pelletiere

Dr. Christopher V. Pelletiere's Ratings

I'm very excited to write this review. It's been about 3 months from my breast augmentation surgery with dr Chris. This was my reward to myself for losing 40 lbs, however, I've never had surgery before. To say i was nervous was an understatement! I was referred to dr Chris from a close friend who had the surgery a year before. Dr Chris and I stayed in touch via email and phone calls because i live in another state than dr Chris. I was so confident that dr Chris was the doc for my first ever surgery, that after many emails and questions from me, I finally scheduled the surgery with my very patient doc! The staff was helpful and made me feel comfortable even though I was so nervous I was crying before the surgery! It's was all worth it, because I am so happy with my results! Everything dr Chris said would happen and would look is exactly what I've experienced. I've now referred a couple of my friends to dr Chris. It was worth the long drive and hotel stay to go to him!

Submitted Aug. 17, 2013 | flag

I have truly enjoyed my experience from start to finish with Dr. Chris Pelletiere. I wanted a breast augmentation for many years but struggled to find "the one" that would make me comfortable enough to go through with it. I was frightened to go into surgery because I had never gone under the knife but when I met Dr. Pelletiere I knew I'd be in good hands. His education, experience, keen eye to detail and demeanor reassured me that I could get the results I desired. I am two weeks post op and couldn't be happier. Just as I would with my friends and family, I highly recommend you see him for any procedure you are considering. You'll be happy you did!

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

He does NOT return emails because he doesn't even have email. He does NOT return phone calls only his nurse Mary does, when she does. I had a terrible experience there and will never go back. I have to find someone now who can "Fix" what he has tried to do and failed miserably with reconstruction. I wasted a year of my time and went backwards. I would not recommend going there for something big, it's been a nightmare.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chris is amazing! He is kind, compassionate and very patient. I was very nervous for my breast lift and he made me feel so at ease about it. I cannot believe I was so nervous just a week ago...now knowing how smooth it went. He is not only a excellent surgeon he is a artist with the work he preforms. I will be going back for my second surgery in a few months and have absolutely NO hesitation. I recommend him to anyone. He is one of a kind. The nurse who assisted him in my surgery was a absolute doll as well. You can leave your worries at home when you go to Dr. Chris! I have several friends who have gone to him and they highly recommend him as well.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chris is good. His staff, Hillary is just as nice and compassionate. He expains everything and is patient until you understand it, he does not rush you and that is rare for a Physician these days. Also, very thorough. I will definately continue to go to this practice!

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pelletiere and his staff were great. I had a wonderful experience with him. I was a bit nervous about seeing him initially but as soon as he walked into the room, I knew I was at the right Doctor. My surgery went grea and I am extrememly hapy with my results.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr Chris performed my breast augmentation and mastopexy. He is very nice and does excellent work. however, Mary (his admin is very rude). She yelled at me once for emailing pictures that were in Bitmat instead of Jpeg. Also- Dr C wanted to talk to me over the phone bc I live on the east coast (during my recovery) so I called him - and she scowled at me that he doesn't "talk to patients on the phone" then I received a call from him moments later. he is so very nice - I wonder if he knows how she treats his patients. If you can get over her - he is worth going to, if you can't deal with one of his staff people treating you badly, then you should see a different doctor. But - I am very happy with my results and think he would be one of the best docs in the country if his staff would be friendlier

Submitted June 30, 2010 | flag

I had Dr. Chris perform a breast revision in May of this year. Dr. Chris was not the surgeon who performed the original augmentation. I had Dr. Chris switch out my current implants (Inamed 410) with Mentor Memory Gels. The surgery went very well and the results are exactly what I wanted. He is a great Dr., very knowledgeable, patient, and understanding. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted June 16, 2010 | flag

Dr. P is the best!! I had mu boobs done by someone else and they were totally messed up. Dr. P took the time to figure out what was wrong, went over all the options, and got me to where I wanted to be in the first place. If only I had gone to him the first time!!

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag