Dr. Michael G. Watkins

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Michael G. Watkins has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Cardiologist-related: heart disease, heart problems, artery disease, arterial disease, vein problems, stents, angioplasty, coronary artery disease
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/05/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9

24/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "KYLE" to "Austin"

29/04/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "AUSTIN" to "KYLE"
RID: 486994
17/01/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Watkins was thorough, and such a well mannered doctor. He ran me through tests, talked with me at length and the outcome was greatfter 3 months of tests. His staff came in to make sure I was comfortable, the female tech was just great and talked me through the tests. Each time I saw Dr. Watkins he was so well mannered and kind. I will definitely keep him as my cardiologist!
Insurance: Aetna
Respond
RID: 174037
06/03/07 4 2 5 Last 2 visits short-tempered and rude, unlike previous experiences I'd had w/him
Insurance: United Healthcare
Respond
RID: 3595
06/12/04 5 5 5 Very thorough and knowledgeable Doctor. Good with young patients and older ones.  Respond