Rate Dr. Christopher E. Ramsey

Dr. Christopher E. Ramsey's Ratings

Dr Ramsey is the most respectful,personable,intelligent MD. I know.He performed the Da vinci procedure on my husband for prostate cancer.My husband has done remarkably well and is still alive after 4 yrs.I would recommend him for the people I love the most.You can feel confident that you have chosen the best of the best and know that his hand is guided by the Devine living God.This is important to us.I have so many friends that have had the same results as us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Best doctor in Knoxville! He answers all your questions and never rushes. He is very kind and respectful. I have being a patient for over 7 yrs. In my opinion he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1904669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Dr. Ramsey is a kind, considerate urologist. He treats patients with respect and explains things in a way that is easy to understand. He is very intelligent and experienced in diagnosing problems. You won't be disappointed with Dr. Ramsey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1904668].votes_count ]]