Rate Dr. Sibyl Wray

Dr. Sibyl Wray's Ratings

I was extremely impressed with Dr. Wray. She proved to me that she knows her stuff when it comes to Multiple Sclerosis. She spent over an hour with me and my wife and explained her recommendations and why. The staff was exceptional as well. The office was so well equipped to provide for infusions if necessary, etc. I have been to different neurologists and have never been as impressed as I am with this Neurologist and her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Best doctor in town for multiple sclerosis.Multiple treatments are available at her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Wish I could see her at least 3 to 4 times a year, AT LEAST 3 times a year.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1904689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2013

20000+ PATIENTS 1 DOCTOR = poor care. Dr. Wray is deep into research and running an infusion mill. Patient care is delegated to subordinates. You get slow call returns. You don't see doctor you are paying for. Test results get overlooked and no notification of test results is given. Subordinates do not seem to LISTEN to patients and don;t seem to take patients seriously therefore they don't recognize when a situation is critical. You have to talk to machines most often. I have watched all of the above develop and grow for many years BOTTOM LINE is TOO Popular = TOO many Patients, = TOO Busy for patoients = TOO Little TOO Late

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1904688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Wray and her staff have always gone above and beyond to help me. Any negative comments made are probably just something that happened that day. I have had good days in her office and bad days, however, I have always been treated with respect. Dr. Wray even came to another hospital to see me when I had a bilateral blood clots go to my lungs. This was something she did not have to do at all and it really surpised me! How many doctors come to see a patient at a different hospital for no reason? She did! She is very knowledgable on MS and when you see her 2 times a year (when you are stable) she is in and out quickly, but there is not a lot that needs to be done when you are stable. She has always answered any questions I had. Her office staff has returned my calls most of the time without me calling back to ask again. (withn 2 days) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1904687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

Poor response from staff, they are rude, and do anything they can to get you off the phone, and out of the office. Phone calls are not returned to patients, even if emergent AND FROM ANOTHER MD!!!! The NP is not interested and the appointments are a waste of time money and energy. The MD is nice, overbooked, and uninterested and bored with your case once she has you diagnosed. Once you are diagnosed with MS, you will see her ONCE a year, alternating with the NP. God help you if you have non standard problems. If you are having a relapse or any issues, you won't get through to the MD. The staff will promise to 'work you in' then never calls back. It seems that their motto is "keep the patient from bothering the MD at all costs". This MD is getting a poor reputation, due to lack of attention to her patients. Those 'lucky' enough to be 'new' to the disease or 'interesting' get help...the rest are left to founder. Go at your own risk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1904686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

Although Dr. Wray is a very knowledgeable neurological doctor, the staff at her office is very ineffecient. Calls are not returned and staff takes days to fill doctor orders, including home health orders. If you value great service and healthcare and do not want to be left miserable in your condition, do not see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1904685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

If I couldn't see Dr.Wray I probably wouldn't see a Neurologist at all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1904684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Wray is the best. My wife has a rare form of spinal ms that She properly diagnosed in the first visit. The new infusion chemo treatment is a blessing. We went to several knoxville ms doctors in the past. She is the best by far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1904683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2010

I went to Dr.Wray. She knows just about everything about MS on the planet.She spent well over an hour with me and my family. Explaining everything and answering all questions.Most Dr's give ten minutes and leave i had to get up and leave.The wasy i feel about her i wish everyone could get from your dr's office.More than adequate info, great and helpful staff.Best Neuro Dr, i have me.she speaks all over the world on the subject of ms, and go's everywhere in the world to seek out all ways of treatment of this disease.I rated her and her staff like this cause this is where i would want everyone to go in their time of need.she makes it real easy for everyone to understand whats going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1904682].votes_count ]]