Rate Dr. Gregory Budinger

Dr. Gregory Budinger's Ratings

The staff could use a lesson in customer service--especially the front desk lady. BUT don't let that affect your visit. Just grin and bear with their discourteous attitude. Dr. G. Scott Budinger is an EXCEPTIONAL pulmonologist. He is well-versed with several lung issues and truly cares about helping the patient understand what issues and risks s/he may be facing. He has worked well with my general practitioner and also seems to have a well-established professional relationship as a pulmonologist. I am aware of other pulmonologists in this office but I will continue to see Dr. Budinger because I feel he is more thorough and caring than some of the other pulmonologists in the clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][659420].votes_count ]]