Dr. Jason W. Ingham

Rate Dr. Jason W. Ingham

Dr. Jason W. Ingham's Ratings

I think this doctor really took the time to listen and understand my problems and fix the cause. I had a corrective and preventitive care program and am still pain free with my monthly follow ups!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][659465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Great guy! Very caring and helpful! I would recommend any runner or athlete seek care from him. He gave me hope and cared when others didn't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][659464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2012

I have been seeing this doctor for several years and I cannot recommend him enough. I didn't have insurance and his ability to work out payment plans with me went above and beyond. I wouldn't otherwise have been able to get my back fixed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][659463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

I thought this doctor was truly great! He helped me with knee pain and now I am running again! My other primary care doctor said, STOP RUNNING!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][659462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

I was very skeptical about seeing a chiropractor because of all of the "things" I had heard. I was very upfront and honest about this fact, but I was desperate. I was in so much pain I couldn't even stand up straight it was the worst pain I had ever imagined. I had been experiencing this pain for several years off and on and the approach my medical doctor was using was not helping. (pain meds and physical therapy). Dr. Ingham while he is very busy took the time to sit with me and explain EVERYTHING! I think I was there for my first visit for an hour or more. He then sat down with my husband and me on my second visit and repeated most if not all of the information about my condition and what to expect from his treatments. Our insurance had been an issue in the past and we were nervous about the cost etc. Again very knowledgeable and patient with us!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][659461].votes_count ]]