Rate Dr. Daniel V. Fortuna

Dr. Daniel V. Fortuna's Ratings

I looked up my providers on the network, and his name was the first on the list for our area. My husband is a truck driver and a body builder, with back pain. He felt scared about the pain not going away. I left a message for DR. Fortuna, and he called me back immediately. He made an appointment for my husband that same day, during evening hours. All I can say, MY HUSBAND LOVES HIM!!!!! HE LOVES HIS WORK! My husband is very picky and if he's not 100% satisfied, he's not interested in a second chance. He's not crying anymore about back pain, and he does what his DR recommends. Thank you DR. Fortuna.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][659471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

My experience was wonderful, doctor is very knowledgealbe and sincere. He really puts his patients first. Great communication and service. I give him a all star review!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][659470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

I thought he was great. I had 2 visits, but he never turned in the paperwork to my Insurance Co. I did pay cash for the massages. They when I tried to make another app't, he never called back. left 5 messages. Do not know what the problem is. He was going to work with me on a number of issues. So, I am totally confused as to why he just started to ingore me and still wondering why he never turned in the paperwork. I really did like him, and thought he was very knowledgeable. The two visits did help and I was looking forward to continuing treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][659469].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr. Fortuna is a really great chiropractor, I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][659468].votes_count ]]