Dr. Daniel V. Fortuna

Berwyn, Illinois Map External Link
Gender:M
Specialty:Chiropractor
Website: berwynchiropractor.com External Link
Practice: Daniel V. Fortuna, D.C., S.C.
Hospital:
Phone:708-788-7788
Med. School:
Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Daniel V. Fortuna has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Daniel" to "Daniel V."
RID: 1576565
01/11/11 5 5 5 5 I looked up my providers on the network, and his name was the first on the list for our area. My husband is a truck driver and a body builder, with back pain. He felt scared about the pain not going away. I left a message for DR. Fortuna, and he called me back immediately. He made an appointment for my husband that same day, during evening hours. All I can say, MY HUSBAND LOVES HIM!!!!! HE LOVES HIS WORK! My husband is very picky and if he's not 100% satisfied, he's not interested in a second chance. He's not crying anymore about back pain, and he does what his DR recommends. Thank you DR. Fortuna.
RID: 1571472
26/10/11 5 5 5 5 My experience was wonderful, doctor is very knowledgealbe and sincere. He really puts his patients first. Great communication and service. I give him a all star review!
RID: 1483108
10/07/11 3 1 5 5 I thought he was great. I had 2 visits, but he never turned in the paperwork to my Insurance Co. I did pay cash for the massages. They when I tried to make another app't, he never called back. left 5 messages. Do not know what the problem is. He was going to work with me on a number of issues. So, I am totally confused as to why he just started to ingore me and still wondering why he never turned in the paperwork. I really did like him, and thought he was very knowledgeable. The two visits did help and I was looking forward to continuing treatment.  Respond
RID: 1335873
13/01/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Fortuna is a really great chiropractor, I highly recommend him!