Rate Dr. Leonard Hochstein

Dr. Leonard Hochstein's Ratings

The best staff and doc. I was very skeptical of Dr. Hochstein because I thought since he was a celebrity doctor I wouldn't get any attention but was so surprised how caring and understanding he was of my needs. He never rushed any appointments with me and took his time to answer every single question I had. My husband and friends cannot believe how incredible I look. My confidence is through the roof.
A sincere thanks goes to every single staff member and Dr. Hochstein who made my dream become a true reality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

Great Doctor. Works with you to achieve the results wanted. Wonderful staff. Amanda and Jennifer (Out of Town Coordinator) are amazing. They are dedicated to you to answer all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2721324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I absolutely love my results of my breast augmentation Dr. Hochstein did an amazing job, he definitely is the boob god. I wish I had done this sooner! The whole staff was very professional and friendly especially Amanda who was always there to anwser any questions anytime and made me feel so comfertable. I definitely will only be back to Dr Hochstein for more work. Thanks Dr. Hochstein and staff!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

It was a big step for me to have any surgery especially something cosmetic. I wish I did not wait so long to actually have the surgery as it changed my life in such a positive manner. My results look so natural that no one even could tell I had anything done (my family has no idea). A sincere special thanks to Amanda & Dr. Hochstein. You both are so professional and have always made me feel comfortable every single time I stepped into the office or called/emailed questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

My Face & neck lift look fantastic! cant see any of the scars. Dr Hochstein is fantastic and so is his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2674228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

Forever greatful for dr Hochstein. He changed my life for the better and exceeded far from what I could imagine. He's very passionate about what he does and is honest and I appreciated that. staff was kind and friendly too and their patient coordinator and nurses in recovery made me feel comfortable and safe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

I traveled al the way from Pennsylvania and had a lift with dr Hochstein. I was a bit worried about leaving home to have surgery but so glad I did. My breast look fantastic and my surgery went so smooth. Amanda explained everything in full detail and was there for me every step of the way.
Can't wait for bikini season now!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

I traveled to see Dr. Hochstien and I could not have had a better experience. Every single person that worked w/ me at his amazing facility was fantastic. He is the best, he was so patient, on time, warm & professional. My breasts look dynamite! I also have to mention how wonderful the concierge service that he uses was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Praise The boob God !!! Best boobies ever!!! Can't wait to wear my triangle bikini this summer. Kudos to all the staff especially Amanda, you all rock!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Hochstein and his staff are amazing!!! I am an out of ton patient from Canada. Dr. Hochstein performed a BA and a lift. My results are amazing!! He truly is the boob god! He is very professional, he has a wonderful bedside manner. If you are looking for a Doctor that cares about his patients and not about money then this is the right one. He surpassed all my expectations, I will be booking with him in the near future for a rhinoplasty and I know that it will be awesome! Thank you Dr. Hochstein and Staff!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2577356].votes_count ]]