Rate Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann

Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann's Ratings

I am getting ready to see Dr Herrmann for my third pregnancy. Without a doubt, I know that I am seeing the best doctor! Not only do I love seeing Dr. Herrmann, my husband makes it a point to go to every prenatal appointment because he enjoys seeing Dr. Herrmann as well! A compassionate and caring doctor, and I recommend him all of the time!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Having my third baby with dr. Herrmann right now and have sent 12 of my friends to his office. He's great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2673047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Wow! I recently just had my first baby and had heard about Dr. Herrmann through my sister in law. From the first visit with him, I could not have been happier to have him as my doctor. Every visit was very comfortable. By the end of my delivery I felt like he was family. I feel like he genuinely cared for my baby and myself. Even while in the hospital after by baby was born, every nurse that heard I had Dr. Herrmann as my doctor bragged about how wonderful he was. I think he is wonderful and will recommend him to anyone who I hear needs a doctor! He is great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

He gives prank calls to other doctor's office. Weird man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

This doctor is horrible. Would never recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I love Dr. Herrmann. I have had 4 children with him over nine years. He always remembers their name and always remembers little details about our life. He saved me from a csection twice when other doctors told me I might need one. I am actually sad to be done having kids because I wont regularly see him anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I drive an hour to see Dr. Herrmann! He and his staff have had that big of an impact on me and my family. He delivered my first son in 2003, walked me through the loss of my daughter in 2004, and helped me through a very difficult pregnancy both emotionally and physically in 2007 that culminated in the birth of my second son. I have so much respect for him not only as a doctor but also as a person. He has always shown the uptmost care and concern for me and my entire family. Given my previous pregnancy, Dr. Herrmann knew that my last would be difficult emotionally for me and my family. He let me come to weekly appointments, coordinated my care with a specialist (one that he knew would be the best fit for my personality), kept my spirits up during 16 weeks of bedrest, and touched base with me numerous times after hours and on weekends to make sure that I was okay. The result--a healthy happy baby boy in January 2007 and a patient for as long as he is practicing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Dr. Joe has been my OB/GYN since my pregnancy with my first child 6 years ago. He was recommended by my sister and I absolutely adore him. He has the BEST bedside manner, very professional and caring and so easy to talk to. He never rushes the appointment and sincerely cares about his patients. He has even called me at 8:00 in the evening to discuss test results. He diagnosed me with PCOS and is working with me & my husband on trying to conceive our second child. He has followed up with me to see how I am feeling after I started medication. I would drive 100 miles out of my way to see him. I would without a doubt recommend him to any woman. He will definately be my daughter's doctor when the time comes, praying he is still in practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr Herrmann has the ability to make you feel comfortable even in those paper things! He also has an amazing sense of humor. He literally saved the life of my oldest son over 14 years ago. I drive approximately 40 minutes to get to his office but I'd follow him ANYWHERE! I highly recommend him to any woman young or old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

You would think someone who works with pregnant women for a living might have some compassion for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905176].votes_count ]]