Rate Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann

Dr. Joseph G. Herrmann's Ratings

I love Dr. Herrmann. I have had 4 children with him over nine years. He always remembers their name and always remembers little details about our life. He saved me from a csection twice when other doctors told me I might need one. I am actually sad to be done having kids because I wont regularly see him anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

I drive an hour to see Dr. Herrmann! He and his staff have had that big of an impact on me and my family. He delivered my first son in 2003, walked me through the loss of my daughter in 2004, and helped me through a very difficult pregnancy both emotionally and physically in 2007 that culminated in the birth of my second son. I have so much respect for him not only as a doctor but also as a person. He has always shown the uptmost care and concern for me and my entire family. Given my previous pregnancy, Dr. Herrmann knew that my last would be difficult emotionally for me and my family. He let me come to weekly appointments, coordinated my care with a specialist (one that he knew would be the best fit for my personality), kept my spirits up during 16 weeks of bedrest, and touched base with me numerous times after hours and on weekends to make sure that I was okay. The result--a healthy happy baby boy in January 2007 and a patient for as long as he is practicing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905179].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2012

Dr. Joe has been my OB/GYN since my pregnancy with my first child 6 years ago. He was recommended by my sister and I absolutely adore him. He has the BEST bedside manner, very professional and caring and so easy to talk to. He never rushes the appointment and sincerely cares about his patients. He has even called me at 8:00 in the evening to discuss test results. He diagnosed me with PCOS and is working with me & my husband on trying to conceive our second child. He has followed up with me to see how I am feeling after I started medication. I would drive 100 miles out of my way to see him. I would without a doubt recommend him to any woman. He will definately be my daughter's doctor when the time comes, praying he is still in practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905177].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr Herrmann has the ability to make you feel comfortable even in those paper things! He also has an amazing sense of humor. He literally saved the life of my oldest son over 14 years ago. I drive approximately 40 minutes to get to his office but I'd follow him ANYWHERE! I highly recommend him to any woman young or old.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

You would think someone who works with pregnant women for a living might have some compassion for them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Herrmann since 1999. I would NEVER even consider another obgyn. I even drive the extra mile (45 min )to see him. Dr Herrmann is caring, sweet, considerate, funny, knowledgeable and ALWAYS makes me feel comfortable. I have referred several women and they also LOVE HIM. Our son's middle name is Joseph, Dr. Herrmann's first name!!! We had Michael picked out for his middle name, but in delivery we were not happy with it, so Dr. Herrmann says," how about Joseph?" and Joseph it is...I highly recommend Dr. Herrmann!!! Love, Love, Love him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Herrmann since 2006 and wouldn't go to anyone else. He makes you feel comfortable, he's caring, funny, and very knowledgeable. I've never had a problem with him or his staff. I'm actually bummed that we're not having anymore kids because now I only get to see him once a year for a check up. I highly recommend Dr. Herrmann!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

I was pregnant for the first time at the age 33. Was very nervous had some bleeding called the office on a Friday, (he was on vacation, I knew this by calling the week earlier to schedule an appointment) he called me back that Friday, to talk and to try to ease my concerns. Saturday morning around 10:00 called me again to see how I was doing. Not many Dr's call on a weekend to check on their patients. I did have a misscarrage later that week. I do not blame the DR. Things happen for a reason, and God has his plans. But he was there for me and I would not think of going anywhere else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905173].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2011

Dr. Herrmann delivered my second daughter (first was delivered with another OB who was no good, so I shopped around). He was always cheerful, respectful, THOROUGH, and always spoke to both me and my husband at every visit. Little details (like remembering what we planned to name our child) are evident with Dr. Herrmann. I'm disappointed we won't be having any more children, as he's such a wonderful doctor to work with. He also was very empathic and warm when we had a miscarriage. He's top notch and I would recommend him to ANY woman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905172].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

this dr. was horrible! I came to him seven months pregnant, had complication from c-section he was so hearless and uncaring. Don't go to him if you gain weight during preg. very rude. was on time and did return phone calls. I think he needs to find new line of work. tried to be intimidating,he was aggressive and defensive big time. rude staff. I regret the day I met dr. hermann wish I could redue my pregnancy with my beautiful son. please don't have the same regrets! extremely uncaring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905171].votes_count ]]