Rate Dr. Jon F Sweet

Dr. Jon F Sweet's Ratings

This is the worst OBGYN in Orlando for their lack of organization and professionalism. Kathy, the Midwife is great, but the office staff is horrible. Their computer systems have been down for a week and they have no idea who has what appointment where. Hopefully, they don't mix up the babies like they mix up your appointment. I never leave negative reviews, but I have wasted so much time at this office and what to express that so others may not waste their time and you get the right treatment you need. I finally was tired of wasting my time at this office and went to http://www.obandgyn.cc because a friend from work recommended it. WOW! What a complete difference. I have been so stressed about finding the right OB Dr. for me, and I don't have to stress anymore. At Ob and Gyn Specialists, they do everything there! They do your blood work, they do your pap, they do your ultrasound, and more. You do not have to go to another office, or a lab and waste your entire day.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

This doctor was on call for my regular physician. When Dr. Sweet was called by a patient in severe pain with a fast developing bacterial infection, this "doctor" expressed that it was late at night, he was being inconvenienced, that this patient should just cope on her own. When pressed for medication, he reluctantly said he would call a pharmacy but that it would not help. In her opinion, Dr. Sweet was uncaring, unfeeling, rude and made this female patient feel as though her concerns did not matter. Horrible experience that this patient hopes she never has to suffer through again. She will notify her primary doctor immediately.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Never again. Thank you for showing us that good doctors who have a sense of caring are to be treasured. Dr. Sweet is the antithesis of his name.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

The staff has a nasty attitude and very little knowledge of scheduling appointments. I was told that They are rude ! I was told that for billing purposes I needed to schedule 2 appointments because they can't bill the insurance 2 co-pays for the same day. (well women exam and labs). After being disconnected 3 times I called a forth to cancle my appointment she tried to put me on hold I told her "NO just cancle my appointment because if this is how i'm being treated on the phone I don't need/want to come into the office." A new front office staff is needed!!! I'm sure someone else that is qualified can do a better job then what they are doing. It's a shame that they lost a pt.because the front office staff doesn't know how to talk to pts. 1st impression is everything...

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

Dr Sweet is one of the best obgyn I have come across. He is very knowlagable, very sweet. He listens to the patients concerns and answers your questions with knowledge and .

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

I do NOT RECOMMEND this office to anyone who works hard for their money. This office stole over $188.00 from my bank and has decided they do not want to give it back at this time. They deal with issues in their office through a corporate office and it is impossible to get a refund without disputing charges with your bank. When you hand over your card for a copayment, be sure you really need to pay the amount - don't let them tell you what you owe. The office staff is rude and hang up on their patients.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2009 | flag

I started seeing Dr sweet at 19. As a teenager I was originally very uncomfortable seeing a man for routine visits. I started seeing Lesann the midwife(whom i love as well) with a problem I was having. I ended up needing to have surgery and Dr. Sweet was at the time the only dr. in office. IT was a great experience. He makes you feel so comfortable and answers all your questions without making you feel unintellegant like most Doctors. I have since had a baby in November of 2007 which Dr. Sweet delivered and he was great throughout my entire pregnancy. I was high risk and I felt like he was also a friend on top of being my Doctor. I can't imagine having another Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Sweet. and Kelly, Terri, and Angela all are wonderful.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2009 | flag

The staff is very helpful and caring. Dr. Sweet will spend all the time neede to answer questions and make you feel good.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2009 | flag

My first child with Dr. Sweet was not a good experience. The Nurses have an attitude on the phone and do not return calls promptly within 24-48 hrs to say u need to go to er. I did not know what was going on with my body and when I was concerned his response continually was that pregnancy was not an illness but a physiological change. I had one sonogram to determine the sex of my baby and that was it. I was very concerned that the baby was larger than what we thought bc I had lost so much weight but still was huge. I was 115 lbs and gave birth to a 9 lbs 6 oz baby. I tore 4 degrees with out the thought of an apesiotomy. He chose to deliver 3 other babies before mine so I had to push to keep my daughter down for 2 1/2 hrs before he decided to come and pull her out with a vacuum. I was in the hospital for 3 days and had horrible night nurses who complained in front of me to change my bed sheets and made me feel like a nuisance. I will not deliver with Dr. Sweet or Fl Hospital again.

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

Dr Sweet is a wonderful compassionate Dr. But his staff leaves alot to be desired. You call his office and wait almost 10 mins to talk to someone. Then when you do they are rude and short. I was in the hospital and the er Dr. told me to follow up the next day with my regular OB and his staff told me under no circumstance could they fit me in. Even if I waited. I still was not able to get in to see any of their Dr.'s and was told that I could have a appointment next week. So I made the appointment what choice did I have. I was in pain and was in the hospital of 2 days with a ruptured cysts and possibly damaged ovary. But whats on week right, so I make my appt to be phoned a hour prior to my appt and told that I don't need to come for my visit it the pain is not sever because they had a very booked schedule and they were not sure if I would be able to be seen today. After I took the day off from work. I wonder if Dr. Sweet knows how is patients are treated? Never Again

Submitted Aug. 20, 2009 | flag