Rate Dr. Leon P. Mead

Dr. Leon P. Mead's Ratings

I had both knees done at the end of April and I am completely happy with the results. Dr. Mead did a great job and for the first time in years I can go for a walk with my wife. Also I can go down stairs in a normal fashion instead of "baby stepping" my way down.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

I feel he isn't consistent from one visit to the other and cares more about the workers comp. carrier then the patient. Not open mined when it comes to symtoms that he can't explain.

Submitted June 7, 2013 | flag

Nice guy but felt rushed, second time better but still ignored my complaints, do not feel like he really listens and responds to my concerns. No choice, workman's comp.Do not question his ability as a surgeon, just wish he was female, needs better communication skills. Also wish I could contact him directly, email, whatever, do not like waiting for his staff to answer me days later.

Submitted May 26, 2010 | flag

I had 2 hips replaced. Excellent Doctor. Always had time to talk to me. Always kind.

Submitted June 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Mead is knowledgeable. His staff took 4 days to respond to a severe rash after surgery; as a result, my fiancee was hospitalized for a week with near liver failure. Still feeling the effects 6 months later.

Submitted April 2, 2008 | flag