Rate Dr. Martin G. Paul

Dr. Martin G. Paul's Ratings

Very bad outcome from his surgery. I rate him as totally incompetent in every aspect of being a qualified surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr. Paul did not perform satisfactory surgery on me, and that is an understatement. He made a multitude of mistakes and his post operative follow-up care was abysmal. My advice for anyone needing surgery is to avoid this doctor at all costs if you value your life.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

Dr Martin Paul is absolutely one of the best surgeons I have ever had & I have had a few!I had Hernia surgery, after 4 weeks you can not even see the scars, I think my scars are even better than if a plastic surgeon did the surgery! He is brilliant & humble! I highly reccommend him!

Submitted June 28, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough about what a wonderful doctor Dr. Paul is. I met with several surgeons before being referred to him by another Dr. The clincher for me was that I felt very safe with him. He has a gentle and confident manner, and his staff is excellent. Theresa really stood out, but they are all wonderful. He was also so good to my family. The nurses and staff that support him at Sibley are terrific, and in total, I was treated, but also *cared for*. Dr. Paul and his teams deserve all five stars.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Submitted Nov. 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Paul has performed 3 surgeries on me for different maladies. He is without a doubt one of the finest surgeons in the area. He has skills that speak for themselves, but a bedside manner not equaled by many. Nurses are a great indicator of Drs. Nurses at Sibley respond so very well to him and sidebar they compliment him. i think he could run for Mayor there :-). My trust factor regarding him is off the charts. lastly he is supported by associates in the parctice who are also most professional and Theresa, a PA who excels in every regard. John E. Tomlinson, Chevy Chase

Submitted Dec. 7, 2012 | flag

Dr.Martin Paul is the best doctor I ever had, and he is also a great person!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

the best medical experience I've ever had, especially with the fear I had going into this surgery. Couldn't have asked for better care, thank you, Dr. Paul!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

Many thanks for a easy surgery & recovery, and for the attention you and your staff gave to me. I couldn't have had better care!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2011 | flag