You may also like

Rate Dr. Martin G. Paul

Dr. Martin G. Paul's Ratings

I met with several surgeons before him for a complex colon condition, and Dr. Paul was the only who felt I was a candidate for a laparoscopic procedure. Everything about him was and his team was impressive. My operation went perfectly and the postoperative care and attention to detail after surgery was flawless. He is a highly skilled and caring surgeon, and I cannot recommend him highly enough!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2611830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Dr Martin Paul is absolutely one of the best surgeons I have ever had & I have had a few!I had Hernia surgery, after 4 weeks you can not even see the scars, I think my scars are even better than if a plastic surgeon did the surgery! He is brilliant & humble! I highly reccommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

I can't say enough about what a wonderful doctor Dr. Paul is. I met with several surgeons before being referred to him by another Dr. The clincher for me was that I felt very safe with him. He has a gentle and confident manner, and his staff is excellent. Theresa really stood out, but they are all wonderful. He was also so good to my family. The nurses and staff that support him at Sibley are terrific, and in total, I was treated, but also *cared for*. Dr. Paul and his teams deserve all five stars.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2013

Dr. Paul has performed 3 surgeries on me for different maladies. He is without a doubt one of the finest surgeons in the area. He has skills that speak for themselves, but a bedside manner not equaled by many. Nurses are a great indicator of Drs. Nurses at Sibley respond so very well to him and sidebar they compliment him. i think he could run for Mayor there :-). My trust factor regarding him is off the charts. lastly he is supported by associates in the parctice who are also most professional and Theresa, a PA who excels in every regard. John E. Tomlinson, Chevy Chase

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Dr.Martin Paul is the best doctor I ever had, and he is also a great person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

the best medical experience I've ever had, especially with the fear I had going into this surgery. Couldn't have asked for better care, thank you, Dr. Paul!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Many thanks for a easy surgery & recovery, and for the attention you and your staff gave to me. I couldn't have had better care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2011

Dr. Paul is without a doubt the finest doctor my husband & I have ever dealt with. His surgical (laparoscopic) skills made it possible for my husband to return to a normal life with in 2 weeks after a colon resection. Dr. Paul was the most knowledgable & reassuring surgeon, of all the surgeons we interviewed. Dr. Paul skills are not only the very best, he is sincerely the kindest physician. I felt that we were very important to him, the way one used to feel about their family physicians, in the days of house calls, before HMOs. My husband was the patient, but Dr. Paul made sure to address me as well, every time we spoke with him. My husband likens Dr. Paul to: "if you could build a physician online, this is exactly who would build" ;). I couldn't agree more. We couldn't be more grateful for the excellent care we received from Dr. Paul, truly. And his staff.......all were the most professional and every one of them so very personable, too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

Without a doubt one of the finest surgeons I have ever met. Dr. Paul has great beside manners, and redponds very quickly to emails. Top Doc around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905845].votes_count ]]