Rate Dr. Tracey Roth

Dr. Tracey Roth's Ratings

He is very bad at procedures. Caused me a retroperoneal bleed and could not get stent in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Dr. Roth is wonderful he takes his time with you and makes sure you are totally in touch with your diagnosis, I trust him with my care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2009

Excellent at explaining details about one's situation. Very knowledgeable & makes you feel confident that he knows what he's doing; and is very caring towards his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr Roth, knows his business. Straight and right to the point. My family has a history of heart problems and I had some tests that had showed up with abnormal results. Dr Roth ordered several tests on me and when I went in for the results, he went over everything with me and made me feel so comfortable and treated me like a person. I have heard so many others say the same thing. Thank you Dr Roth!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2008

Dr. Roth is very caring, and up front with his patients. He treats his patients with respect, and explains everything. I recommend him very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905965].votes_count ]]