Rate Dr. Theron McLarty

Dr. Theron McLarty's Ratings

Incredibly knowledgeable about the latest testing and medications on the market and how they compare, based on my needs. Always takes a personal interest to ensure he understands what problems you are facing and how you are handling it. I have seen some doctors who only 'prescribe' based on a few symptoms - he takes the time to know you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2566635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. McLarty has been such a blessing to me personally. He has helped and guided me through some difficult times. I was so fortunate to find him. I have been with Dr. McLarty for several years now and I have the utmost confidence in him. He's a "rare find" in this day and age of medicine. Most importantly, he really takes time with you and is interested in you. He has really helped me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr McClarty is helpful, considerate, and works with you to find a solution to any problem you could have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Dr. McLarty is wonderful!!! Have been a patient for quite some time and I am very pleased and comforted by his words and service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr. McLarty is a great doctor. He is knowledgeable, kind, and truly seems to care about his patients. He returns phone calls in a timely fashion and actually does his own scheduling! He is not the most timely with his appointments but at the same time never rushes through once in the room with me. I always feel like I have adequate time with him and that he is truly listening. Definitely worth a wait in the waiting room in my mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Extremely Knowledgeable, Methodical and Compassionate I am very happy to have found Dr. McClarty. After struggling for over a decade with miserable depression, PTSD and debilitating anxiety attacks for the last decade. Visiting dozens of doctors, Dr. McClarty has been the FIRST DR. IN TEN YEARS to improve the quality of my life. Dr. McClarty is not a "pill pusher" but takes time to get to know your history and understand what therapies/meds you have been on previously, finding out which worked and which didn’t. McClarty uses your history with his knowledge and experience and to Rx medicine. He includes you in the conversation and actually listens, never making you feel like he is pushing you out the door with a ton of new meds. If you want a doctor who sees you for 10 minutes and pushes you out the door with a new Rx so they can get your money… go see someone else. He should teach all psychiatrists to use his approach. If this scale was 10pt. 10 out of 10 without doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

Excellent Dr who takes time understanding what your needs are. Genuine and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905987].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

After several different psychiatrists I was lucky enough to find Dr. McLarty. He is the kindest, most knowledgeable and caring doctor I have ever had. He works endlessly with you to make certain you are on the very best medication for you. He always returns calls the same day, no matter the subject. He treats you like a person, not just another patient to hurry through. I will go to him until he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905986].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. McLarty is a wonderful and caring physician. He really listens and has always given me adequate time. I've never felt rushed by him. He is responsive to calls and genuinely wants to help. I found him through my insurance, but after insurance switched and Dr. McLarty was no longer in network, I continued to go and pay out of pocket for him because he really is so nice. (It also helps that his fees are very fair which made that an option for me.) In summary, Dr. McLarty is a great guy who cares for his patients and also has a lot of experience and knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2012

A sincere and ultra knowledgeable man, who listens and cares about his patient. One of the greatest doctors I know of and glad I was referred to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1905984].votes_count ]]