Rate Dr. Clarence Fernandes

Dr. Clarence Fernandes's Ratings

Dr. Fernandes was my family's doctor for 37 years and he was the best Dr. you could ever ask for. He was family same goes for Vienna and Suzie. We where very spoiled having Dr. Fernandes and the whole staff to be part of our life's. After his passing we have had to find new dr. And it's just not the same. Nobody will ever be able to fill his shoes :( he is sadly missed R.I.P till we meet again Always Remembered And Never Forgotten

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

Dr. Fernandes has been our doctor for 33 years. He saved my mother and delivered our son and has spent countless hours caring for me when I was struck with severe illness. He was not just our doctor but was our FRIEND and we are blessed to have been cared for by him and his nurse (wife) Vienna for all these years. He was the finest doctor you could have..he was caring, kind, compassionate and never rushed you and always had a smile and a contagious laugh even in tough times. He treated us like family and he will forever live in our hearts; we will never forget the wonderful and caring person and doctor he was. Our lives will never be the same without you. We love you; Rest In Peace Dr. Fernandes

Submitted Oct. 16, 2013 | flag

He was one of the best doctor in the whole world I can't believe he isn't with us.He was amazing person.he wasn't only a doctor he was a good human being.He was the most caring and compassionate doctor in the world.He always treated me like a family.I'm soo sad and unsecure today.Miss u Dr.Fernandes.R.I.P

Submitted Oct. 11, 2013 | flag

He has been my doctor since I was 2, and will continue to be until he is retired!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

The most amazing doctor you could ever have. He makes you feel like family and we love him dearly. I even gave him 5 for being on time, as when he is NOT on time, it is because someone came in and needed him emotionally and immediately, and I don't mind waiting for that reason, as I know he would be there for me immediately if I needed it also.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Clarence has been my doctor since my mother was pregnant with me (over 23 years). LOVE HIM LOVE HIM LOVE HIM! He is a great doctor, really knows his stuff, and actually really cares about his patients. Their whole practice is great, Vienna is very good as well, and their whole place is run very well. Also, my parents liked them so much that they named me after Vienna :)

Submitted April 7, 2009 | flag

Dr. Fernandes delivered me 29 years ago, has delivered my first child 2 years ago, and will deliver my 2nd child in May 2009. He is the most amazing man - caring, compassionate - and as a few other people have said, he truly makes you feel like you are his most important patient. He tells stories about me to my wife, when I was a kid, talks about our family (and its not a small one) with detailed accuracy, and talks about your medical history with you - without even the slightest glance at his chart... he just KNOWS you. I am truly privileged to have my growing family be under the care of this wonderful human being.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2008 | flag

Love him Love him he is the best doctor in the whole world. he and his nurse are the best going and even though i moved away i still call him for help or questions and he will call back and answer them for me and takes the time to see how i'm doing and my boys are doing he delivered my first son and he was so happy for me when i finally had him. when i finally got my son to hold after a few days I wouldn't eat because my son was crying and he came in took my son said eat and I'll be back when you are done, he walked him up and down the hall took him to see the nurses. he is such a caring loving doctor you don't see that anymore and i miss him lots.

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag

Been our family doctor for over 30 yrs. and is a wonderful humanitarian...very caring.

Submitted June 4, 2008 | flag

What my wife meant to type was 21 years not 31 years - will get Dr. F to examine her fingers for typitis. I echo her comments - he is an amazing doctor.

Submitted May 18, 2008 | flag