Rate Dr. Robert G. Strathman

Dr. Robert G. Strathman's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. Strathman's for over 9 years. He delivered my son 8 years ago, and he has the best bed-side manner I have ever seen. He is very well-educated in his field and his staff is amazing, compassionate and remember you, even though you may only see them once a year. I highly recommend Dr. Strathman for any of your ob/gyn needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I was seen by a doctor in the Cape, that had no interst listening to me or show any compassion. Dr Strathman was able to see me right away, Listen to me. I was lucky a patient cancell her surgery apt. I had surgery done, 1 week later there was no more pain. It took me 3 months for no answer from other doctors, but lots of painkillers and no relieve. I'm so greatful for this doctor, now I can sit,walk and lay down with no pain, best yet no more painkilers everyday. The staff was so kind with me always. I can't say enough but I'm so thankful. Thank you for having a office in Fort Myers

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Dr. Strathman delivered my son 7 years ago. He recently performed surgery on me for a different issue. His bed side manner is the best I have ever encountered, his staff is amazing, and this man still loves his job, it is obvious! Thank you Dr. Strathman for all you do for me, the babies and all your other patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2011

I am sure he is very good at delivering babies, however for my particular heatlth concerns I am very unhappy with my care from and from his staff who have been very snotty to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

he delivered two of my children. both are happy and healthy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660242].votes_count ]]