Rate Dr. Jan Forszpaniak

Dr. Jan Forszpaniak's Ratings

The staff was nice but he only hears what he wants to hear. We explained my complaint several times and he said, "No that cannot be happening"..... we said but this is what is happening! He did not believe us, said he could not help us and walked out of the room! We have since gone to another doctor who thankfully was familiar with what we were experiencing and was able to help us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Dr F is a very knowledgable surgeon. I feel very comfortable that he keeps up with all of the newest techniques. I'm proud to have him in Naples fl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2012

I thought Dr Forszpaniak was an excellent surgeon and I would recommend him very highly to any prospective patient looking for an excellent breast surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

excellent doctor. the best breast cancer surgeon on the planet!!! very compassionate and caring doctor we have ever met.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2011

This doctor did not answer any of the carefully prepared questions that I prepared, regarding my diagnosis of breast cancer. Without even glancing at the list, he discounted my list of questions as "unimportant". My conclusion is that he did not have the sufficient knowledge base to field questions. In addition, he was not empathetic or patient. Being in a vulnerable state, it would have been better to have consulted with a doctor who could connect more with the plight of a breast cancer victim. This was a very dissapointing consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2009

I had a surgical biopsy and found the entire staff to be prompt, friendly and helpful. Dr. Forszpaniak was knowledgeable, professional and very calming for someone who had never had surgery before.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2009

Jan Forszpaniak told me I had breast cancer before he had an actual diagnosis. during the first surgery, I made him promise me he would not remover any lymph nodes unless I had cancer. When I awoke , he told my mother and me that he found no cancer. All he had to do was sew me up. But ;he did remove two lymph nodes anyway! Three days later, in his office he told me I had terminal breast cancer (microscopic of the breast tissue and that I would probably want to remove my entire breast! I asked him to immediately send my results to my sister's husband a Gynecologist so he could review my pathology report. Dr. Forszpaniak replied "No, he is not your primary care Dr.! He refused to send all records to my brother-in-law! After the second surgery, Dr. Forszpaniak removed the cancer to the margins. Four weeks later he placed a balloon into my breast My breast was healed. The balloon had to be taken out. I am left with acute scarring and crevice in my breast. I cant' use my arm

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660263].votes_count ]]