Rate Dr. Kenneth J. Galang

Dr. Kenneth J. Galang's Ratings

dr. galang is afuck faceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Galang is a pleasure to deal with. He is kind, thorough and spends time to talk to you and answers all of your questions. He does his job very well, and understands the needs of his patients. The office manager/wife is a completely different story. She is rude, unprofessional and an embarrassement to the medical community, and all of the other reviews who have mentioned her antics are right on the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2404655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2404653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

The office is poorly run by Mrs Galang today I witnessed her screaming at at patient bc he was overcharged. The the patient was calm & trying to explain but Mrs Galang spoke over him, was rude & obnoxious. She told the patient this was his last visit because she decides who the patients are. All the patient did or said was I do not want to argue with you, if you say I owe you I'll pay whatever you say bc I need to see the Dr to get my Rx. I hope Dr Galang reads this bc he should understand his practice is suffering, his wife is sick & needs help. I've seen many reviews about Dr Galang's practice & just about all of them are like this one. Mrs Galang is like a character in a movie one minute she is nice, smiling, speaking politely then she's someone else, screaming, rude & nasty. The patients suffer bc of her, they are in pain, need a Dr & medication but the are greeted by a madwoman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660288].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I believe Dr. Galang to be a caring doctor, but his wife/office manager is a horrible shrew. Her attitude towards patients is reprehensible and she would not fix her staff's error of filing my labwork with an out-of-network lab. It resulted in a bill of over $1000 to me. After several months of dealing with my insurance company and the lab, I finally got it worked out, but no thanks to her. She treats patients like drug addicts and criminals - she really shouldn't be in the pain management field. I received a bill for $75 almost a year after I stopped seeing them. Needless to say, my response to them was a sharply-worded no. It's a shame that Dr. Galang doesn't take action to fix this problem - she will be the ruin of his practice. I will never recommend them to anyone because of her horrible behavior. She is rude beyond words. Do not subject yourselves to her wrath - you will regret it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

His wife Maria need mental help. She is nasty and rude and he really needs to replace her with someone who care about the people who are in need of help. Dr Galang is a good Dr but I do feel he know what she is doing. No way would she be there for that long and him not know how she responds. It will effect his practice one day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2014

The office Manager in charge "Maria" is rude not to both patients and staff.. Very disorganized office. Patient wait time is ridiculous. 2hours i waited when i had an appointment with them. I worked in the medical filed as well and i noticed they charged me with the highest CPT code (of 45 minutes)for my visit that only lasted 3 minutes with the doctor. My over all experience was very disturbing. I will not refer them to any one!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Great Doctor,really cares and is very knowledgable. Fair office staff, they are not good at filling out forms or returning phone calls on a timely basis. They eventually get the job done, however.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

The Dr is great if he had the right staff. The office is gross! I feel so dirty when I come out of there. I believe the office manager is Dr. Galang's wife and she is VERY RUDE. She speaks in another language to the other office staff while answering your questions. She treated me like a criminal. Unfortunately I will have to look for a doctor who has a more pleasant staff and values my time as much as he does his. They call at all hours of the night to confirm your appointment. Couldn't believe they called around 8:00 on a Friday night.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660283].votes_count ]]