Rate Dr. Mark H. Johnson

Dr. Mark H. Johnson's Ratings

one of the kindest humans i have ever met. a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1906378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I have always found Dr. Mark Johnson very capable and up to date on new research and information. He listens well and gets right back to me if I have need of a Quick response. I have been with Mark since 1991, and having had to deal with other Medical people in his absence I find that his interest in my well being is unsurpassed. He is attentive in all respects and I would recommend him to anyone. I always feel that when we talk about my treatment that he listens to my concerns, answers my questions and if I have a doubt he is willing to discuss it.He is not a "Thats the way it is and out the door Doctor." He is a true Physician, "I hear you and what can I do to help you."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1906377].votes_count ]]