Dr. John Rideout

Rate Dr. John Rideout

Dr. John Rideout's Ratings

dr rideout has been my mom's doctor for more years than i can count...he always has time to listen to her, and makes her feel like she is special, he is always on top of her medical issues, ...the only drawback to the office visit is the wait times...we have sat for over an hour at times...we live in langley, and although is a quite a drive in to burnaby, i would never look for another doctor for mom...dr rideout is amazing...

Submitted June 9, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Rideout for 14 years and consider him the best GP I have ever had or could wish for. He has literally saved my life because of his diagnosis and the resulting early interventions. I leave his office feeling informed and confident of his recommendations.

Submitted May 16, 2014 | flag

Called his office September 30th 2013, was unable to get an appointment for a Physical Examination till January 2014, was also told they don't book appointments that far in advance. I'm sad to say, after 40 years, of being with Dr. Rideout I finally had to find a new Doctor. On top of which I'm charged $70.00 fee to transfer via "Xerox copy", my recent medical history to my new doctor. Has his office not heard of emailing PDF files, which require no Xeroxing? or maybe they did send a PDF file and just charged me a Xeroxing fee . Its really NOT very nice way to suck more money out the pockets of patients, particularly when I had on other alternative to get a Physical Examination.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Rideout is sincerely a wonderful doctor. I am so appreciative for his professional and caring approach. He's an A+.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

Very sympathetic and helpful. Thorough in checking up on possible problems.

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag

Excellent family doctor! He was recommended to us by another doctor 12 years ago, and not a single time we regretted we chose Dr. Rideout. Professional, truly caring, knowledgeable and with great sense of humour. He always makes you feel very comfortable and does not treat you like a number. Waiting time is usually long, but it's worth it!

Submitted April 20, 2010 | flag

Fantastic guy! Always manages to make me feel comfortable and laugh at least once a visit. Very calm and gives you options other than just standard Western medicine

Submitted March 2, 2010 | flag

Stupendous doctor. Doctor Rideout has been my doctor for many years, always right on with diagnosis and treatment.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2010 | flag

I have been Dr. Rideouts patient for over 20 years. I could go on & on about how wonderful he is... he has been so amazing to me over the years that I wanted to invite him to my wedding! He kinda feels like family! I'm lucky to have him as my doctor and dread the day he retires. I just wish he still delivered babies.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2009 | flag

He is a great doctor and very friendly, but the waiting times are way too long!!!

Submitted Sept. 30, 2009 | flag