Rate Dr. Raymond L. Duncan

Dr. Raymond L. Duncan's Ratings

Dr. Duncan was present when my twins were born by emergency C-Section. He is a conservative doctor who doesn't prescribe medications unless they are absolutely indicated. He is the kind of doctor I want for my children who are now teenagers and still his patients. He know them very well and goes above and beyond the time insurance reimbuses to speak with them about all the facets of live that can affect their health. I do not have any desire to send my kids to any other pediatrician because he really cares about my children's wellbeing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

This Dr is very knowledgable and straight to the point. He may be old school but boy does he know his stuff. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to see him. I switched to him after a poor experience with another Dr and couldnt be happier.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I found this older physician to be profoundly opinionated. rude, and disrespectful. He has no value for the opinions of those who we consulted who are clear superior experts in areas he is not an expert. I suppose since he was here when Naples was a fishing town, he feels he is the father of all child medicine in SW FL. I would never see him again. He is rigid, hostile and very narrow in an eccentric manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660414].votes_count ]]