Rate Dr. Douglas L. Boynton

Dr. Douglas L. Boynton's Ratings

I had a great experience with Dr. Boynton. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I have been patient for several years and find Dr Boynton to be the best GP I have ever visited. He takes time to do very comprehensive exam, asks lots of health questions, answers my questions, and really shows a true interest in me and my health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

DR BOYNTON AND STAFF ARE PLEASANT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. DR. PAYS ALOT OF ATTENTION AND IS VERY PATIENT AND INFORMATIVE AND INTERESTED IN ME AS A PERSON.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr Boynton taks his time with each patient and sometimes runs longer than normal hence is occassionally late. It is good to know that he will not rush and push you out just to stay on the schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2010

Best doctor I have ever seen. He takes his time and listens, explains medications, tests, etc. He also speaks Spanish if that is a need. He has my primary care physician for over 20 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660444].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2009

Sits down,looks at me, listens to me, has real conversations with me. Exams are never rushed. Asks questions to determine my whole well-being and safety.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

This doctor is so very caring and nice. He is a pleasure to see. Very accomodating also as he returned a message I had left on a weekend, can you believe that? Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

Dr. Boynton takes his time with each patient to make sure he has time to properly address all or their concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][660441].votes_count ]]