Rate Dr. Estela Diesfeld

Dr. Estela Diesfeld's Ratings

Condecending and uncaring. Distant is a good word to describe her demeanor. She did not believe the amount of pain that I was in and did not offer a diagnosis or treatment plan. To top it all off, she took me to collections even though I have dual PPO coverage! Turns out that the office staff neglected to tell me that they only bill the primary insurance company and that I would be responsible for the balance of the bill until I submitted a claim with the secondary and got reimbursed. UNBELIEVABLE lack of customer service. I saw her once and never will again. I cannot honestly rate her knowledge, or lack thereof, as she did nothing for me except bill me for a $280 medical evaluation.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag

She is very caring. Spends lots of time with the patients and treats them with respect. I gave her a 2 for punctuality because of the wait time but she gives you the attention you need when you are in the office with her. I would recommend her to my family and friends. In fact I have!

Submitted April 22, 2008 | flag

Condescending attitude. Lost interest in my issues and after four years I am ready to fire her. Yes, fire her. Her nurse is a snob! Her PA is wonderful. Suggested I was not wanting to improve and began to be sarcastic about how many bumbs she had to feel all day, as if her work was a real chore. Is easily distracted during visits, as in taking phone calls.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2007 | flag

She is extremely polite, concerned, listens intensly & always professional. She goes out of her way to assist with any illness, consults with primary doctor to administer the best medical treatment available. Would trust her with my life.

Submitted April 24, 2007 | flag

She is very rude! Her manner is condescending and she does not at all see interested in the feelings of her patient.Patient has the feeling of "get 'em in, get 'em out, next , please". I would not refer anyone to this doctor.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2007 | flag

Distant; does not seem to believe the patient

Submitted Nov. 3, 2006 | flag