Rate Dr. Craig R. Sweet

Dr. Craig R. Sweet's Ratings

Total trust in this amazing team. I always felt like the only patient and like I was cared for as was my husband and our family. Love dr sweet

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2571742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Sweet was recommended to me. "He will get you pregnant" I was told and he did just that. I got pregnant a yr to the month after first visit. He always seemed to have hope and never gave up. He never had us do costly procedures, never felt like it was about the money. He is very smart, straight shooter and gets the job done. I thank him so much and cant forget about Marie. If you need help Dr. Sweet is the guy.
the dunaj's

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2546353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2014

Wonderful experience, as we are 22 weeks pregnant, after 4 years of infertility issues. Dr. Sweet and his staff are sensitive to the process and knowledgeable about all methods to conceive. Although Dr. Sweet is a busy man he puts his patients and practice first.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][660756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Everyone in the office is kind, courteous, knowledgeable and professional from the front desk, MA, NP, IVF coordinator and Dr. Sweet. A wonderful experience overall!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][660755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2013

There is not enough time in the day to express how amazing Dr. Sweet and his staff are. From the second I called to make my first appointment I felt at ease. Infertility is no easy path to go down, but this office made our journey very comfortable. A surgery was preformed by Dr. Sweet which was to remove my tubes, I will never forget waking from that surgery with Dr. Sweet by my side holding my hand making sure I was ok. Dr. Sweet truly puts your health and safety first. The IVF process was intense and at times stressful, but the staff is so patient, so knowledgeable and caring to your personal needs. They never get tired of you calling or asking questions. You are treated as if you are the only patient being seen and never rushed through appointments. I can go on forever about this amazing doctor and his staff. I would more than recommend this office to anyone in need of help getting pregnant. We are now pregnant with twins thanks to Dr. Sweet and for that we are beyond grateful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][660754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Sweet is an amazing doctor. He is extremely thorough and detailed in his approaches. My husband and I felt very well taken care of throughout our entire experience. We would recommend him to women who are struggling getting pregnant! We were always impressed by his wealth of knowledge and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][660753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

My husband and I saw Dr. Sweet with undiagnosed infertility for over a year. My endocrinologist and OBGYN couldn’t find anything wrong with me. Dr. Sweet was able to diagnose me accurately right after all the preliminary tests came back. They adjusted my medications and I was pregnant 3 months after I was diagnosed. I did not need IUI or IVF and they did not pressure me to try expensive/invasive procedures I did not need. Because Dr. Sweet and his staff take their time with each patient, they sometimes run late for appointments but they are well worth the wait. We are very thankful for Dr. Sweet and his staff’s professionalism and skill and we are expecting a baby in a couple months.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][660752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2013

We've worked with several reproductive practices, especially some large ones from the Central Florida area. We found the small, intimate environment and personal touch of Sweets office and staff refreshing. While there is much we can brag about Sweet's practice and staff, I'd really like to point out two things. 1) The benefit of an intimate sized practice is the "home" feel you get. The staff new us, hugged us, and always wished us for the best. It's very encouraging when so many people are rooting for you. 2) Dr. Sweet's involvement with his patients. Many of our visits included input from Dr. Sweet. We met with him on Saturdays and Sundays too. He is clearly an expert in the field and always made sure to answer our questions. We will be forever grateful to Dr. Sweet (and of course Ms. Lorrie) for helping us through a bumpy and sometimes difficult experience with infertility, but having a reliable practice to help us sort out the medical stuff sure made it easier. -The Simpsons

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][660751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

Dr. Sweet spent 1 1/2 hours on a sales pitch for a surgery and IVF. My husband & I are an "unexplained infertility" case. Believe me if I was not an intuitive smart woman I would've been a big sucker for his smooth, sensitive like talk. Women are so vulnerable and are going through so much that listening to his scary analysis would agree to do surgeries, IVF anything the doctor would say. Please don't let your emotions come in the way. I have a cyst on my ovary and its not unusual for women to have it and I have come across several natural ways of getting rid of cysts. He said if I got pregnant before the cyst was removed, it can twist and rupture and can result in a DEAD BABY! No reaction from me, so he says "You know a dead baby is very sad?" He finally let me speak. Once I told him I was going for natural remedies first his face and expressions all changed! He is very knowledgeable and will show statistics to brain wash you too. Make sure you research it and get second opinions.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][660750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Dr. Sweets is a genius in his field. He was so knowledgeable and confident. He was very honest with his diagnosis and thorough. He wasn't just concered about getting me pregnant. He was also concerened about keeping me pregnant. He told me what I needed to do to get healthy. It has been the best medical care I've ever received! Dr. Sweets found out that my tubes were blocked. I thought I would be encourage to just go right to ivf. I wasn't. I was given a list of option that were left to me to decide. I so appreciated that. I decide to have surgery to unblock the tubes. I was so desprite for a child, however, I did not want anyone to take advantage of my venerability. He did not. Honest in all aspect. His staff was professional. Call me after my surgery to make sure I was ok. He even provides you with a dvd of the operation. my husband and I enjoyed being part of the process. I don't know of any doctor that does that. The surgery was a success. I'm so thankful to be under his care.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][660749].votes_count ]]