Rate Dr. Vidya P. Kini

Dr. Vidya P. Kini's Ratings

Never ever on time. Huge staff turnover. Billing is terrible. She can only do a few things to help. Stick to geriactrics!

Submitted Feb. 1, 2014 | flag

I have been to Dr. Kini for 12 years. She has greatly improved my quality of life. I lead an active lifestyle since I have been in her care. Dr. Kini is very knowledgeable in pain management and takes time to listen to you. Don't know what I would do without her.

Submitted July 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kini has got to be the worst doctor I have ever been to regarding appointment time. Wait time ranges from at least 20 minutes to a 1 hour and 15 minute wait time.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

An amazing Dr !!! Time management is not great, however she is truly worth the wait. Extremely knowledgable, professional, caring and an excellent listener.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2009 | flag

EXCELLENT BEDSIDE MANNERS, VERY POOR TIME MANAGEMENT. ALWAYS HAVE TO AT LEAST 2-2.5 HOURS TO SEE HER EVEN WITH APPOINTMENTS.

Submitted June 30, 2009 | flag