Rate Dr. Jorge L. Camina

Dr. Jorge L. Camina's Ratings

I had an appointment with Dr Camina because my Dr wasn't available. I definitely want to change my provider now. I wish I knew him before. My kids really felt comfortable with him; he had an answer for every question. Dr Camina is a real pediatrician.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Camina is a wonderful pediatrician and great person to deal with. He is friendly, caring an a plethora of knowledge and if he happens not to know or not be 100% sure, he will find out. He does not talk down to people and we never feel rushed. He cares about his patients and will always make time if there is something important you are worried about. I would definitely recommend Dr. Camina, as I have in the past. I am so happy I interviewed several doctors during my pregnancy and came across him. Even then, with no baby to see he took his time and addressed my question, made my husband and I feel comfortable right away. I will follow him anywhere. :)

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr Camina is a wonderfull doctor, he always have an answer to any question, his team are professional and they really care about what they doing.I will definally recomend Dr Camina

Submitted April 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Camina is and has been a wonderful and caring doctor. My son absolutely loves him because he is down to earth and treats people with respect. His staff is great and helpful. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Camina is a very friendly and knowledgeable doctor. He is always on time and we rarely have to wait long. His passion for his job shines on his staff and patients.

Submitted Feb. 23, 2009 | flag