Dr. Fariba Ghazizadeh

Grad. Year: 1987

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Fariba Ghazizadeh has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

22/03/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.4
RID: 2776173
19/08/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Ghazizadeh is conscientious, knowledgeable and doesn't make you wait until your next app't to give you test results and doesn't make unnecessary app'ts just to tell you what she can tell you over the phone (during her lunch and/or after hours!). She pays attention and listens to you. She shows sincere interest and doesn't rush you out. I gave a 4 for punctuality because sometimes the app't is delayed, but you also have the choice of calling ahead to see if they are running behind. And I always take a book. I know that she is going to give me the same attention that she gives all of her patients, so I don't mind if I have to wait a little. She has a great, helpful office staff (come on - everyone has their days!). I trust her.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1409593
07/04/11 3 3 5 5 Staff are friendly and helpful. Timing according to work load. Very helpful. Dr knowledgeable, personable, consencious and kind. Takes time with patients. Highly recommend.  Respond
RID: 1214839
24/07/10 5 5 5 5 A truly good doctor-- cares enough to call after her hours at the office to tell you the results of tests...totally aware of other good doctors for referrals. I trust her with my health care.
Insurance: Medicare