Rate Dr. Fariba Ghazizadeh

Dr. Fariba Ghazizadeh's Ratings

Dr. Ghazizadeh is conscientious, knowledgeable and doesn't make you wait until your next app't to give you test results and doesn't make unnecessary app'ts just to tell you what she can tell you over the phone (during her lunch and/or after hours!). She pays attention and listens to you. She shows sincere interest and doesn't rush you out. I gave a 4 for punctuality because sometimes the app't is delayed, but you also have the choice of calling ahead to see if they are running behind. And I always take a book. I know that she is going to give me the same attention that she gives all of her patients, so I don't mind if I have to wait a little. She has a great, helpful office staff (come on - everyone has their days!). I trust her.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

Staff are friendly and helpful. Timing according to work load. Very helpful. Dr knowledgeable, personable, consencious and kind. Takes time with patients. Highly recommend.

Submitted April 7, 2011 | flag

A truly good doctor-- cares enough to call after her hours at the office to tell you the results of tests...totally aware of other good doctors for referrals. I trust her with my health care.

Submitted July 24, 2010 | flag