Rate Dr. Dean B. Hildahl

Dr. Dean B. Hildahl's Ratings

Dr. Hildahl back in 2011 helped my wife through a very high risk pregnancy and we now have a healthy son due to his experience and compassion. It didn't matter if we called at 10 or 11pm on a weekend...he returned our calls gave us advice on what to do. If a prescription was necessary, he would call it in to our pharmacy right away. One of the best OB/GYN's my wife and I have ever dealt with.

Submitted April 22, 2013 | flag

He is the best OB, I ever know. He is been my Doctor since 2002 and delivered my 2 healthy babies, Always was there(in all my visits, my questions, at 11pm) for me. I recovered very quickly from my 2 c-section and I was High Risk. The staff is great and they make you feel very good. Thanks Dr. Hildalh.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr Hildahl and his staff were very friendly and professional. His level of knowledge and caring manner make him one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I also see that he trained at the Mayo Clinic which makes choosing him even easier.

Submitted Dec. 9, 2008 | flag