Rate Dr. Rodolfo Putzeys

Dr. Rodolfo Putzeys's Ratings

first off and most important I found it to be dirty.when sitting in the chair and looking around there was a notable amount of dust on everything.scary right,then in walks the dentist who acted pretty casual almost telling me to go somewhere else which I did and something that he made me worry about was not a big deal to them at all.thanks for freakin me out for a week and a half he made me think I might have cancer or something.but they knew the name of it right away and took care of it right away.
in hindsight im glad I had uncomfortable expirence and didn't stay for treatment.
oh and he wanted me to pay for something that was flat out covered by my insurance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

He gave me a filling in my back molar and my dental floss kept snagging around that tooth, like the filling was overlapped. Well, the filling chipped off after a few weeks. When I went back to him he said it was decay and I would have to pay to have it fixed because I got the white fillings which medicaid doesn't cover. It wasn't decay because a previous dentist told me so. It was Putzeys shoddy dental work. Maybe that's his scam to get more money? I would avoid at all costs. The place is really dirty too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661040].votes_count ]]