Rate Dr. Virginia L. Lee

Dr. Virginia L. Lee's Ratings

I went to see this doctor at the recommendation of my own doctor after finding a ball in my stomach. Dr. Lee was very nice and informed me that I had fibroids and provided me with options. I opted to have a hysterectomy. I had the surgery on May 1, 2012 and she worked very hard to do the surgery laparoscopically as I had a previous surgery that had gone through my belly button and there was already scar tissue. Before surgery she said it might be total abdominal. After surgery she informed me she gave me the least invasive supracervical hysterectomy. My sutures were very small and I have no infection. She called me the day after I was released to check on me. I recommend her very very highly.

Submitted May 11, 2012 | flag

Been going to Dr Lee for a few years now, best experience by far with any OBGYN I have ever been to. From the moment I walk in till I leave. Dr Lee is very prompt and answered all my questions, she returns calls and genuinely cares about her patients.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2011 | flag

I love her!! She is more than your dr, she's your friend and tells you the truth without sugar coating it. She presents you with her thoughts for treatment and takes your thoughts into consideration. She will sit with you and cry with you and make you feel ok about who you are!! I remember when I had a miscarriage, she held my hand when she told me and even cried with me!

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag