Rate Dr. Bernard K. Crawford

Dr. Bernard K. Crawford's Ratings

Dr.Bernard Crawford is an excellent thoracic surgeon.He is intelligent,experienced,compassionate and thorough.From his pre-surgery planning to his post-surgery check-up, Dr.Crawford was very efficient and comprehensive,reducing pre-operation anxiety by meticulously addressing any and all questions that I had.My family can't say enough good things about his work and support. I would strongly recommend Dr. Crawford to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Excellent, knowledgeable and skilled doctor in his field. He's polite and courteous and makes you feel at ease regardless of what the outcome is. I would definitely refer him to anyone suffering from thoracic problems. "He's a gentle giant in his field".

Submitted Aug. 21, 2009 | flag

I used Dr. Crawford when I had my surgery for a partial chordectomy as a result of a pleural effusion. He was highly recommended to me by another doctor. He was the second surgeon I saw, and I chose him, despite his not being in my plan, because, unlike the other surgeon, he stated that I would not have to stay home (I live alone) after my release, and Ialso wanted to have it done at NYU Medical Center. I had no regrets, and I completly recovered.

Submitted June 27, 2006 | flag

Saved my mother's life. Saved her from unnecessary surgery and painful treatments by offering cutting-edge techniques (no pun). Wonderful personality, brilliant man, devoted doctor. His office is quiet, efficiently run, with helpful and knowing assistants. Devotes the time to patients that human beings deserve.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2004 | flag