Rate Dr. Robert C. Ensfield

Dr. Robert C. Ensfield's Ratings

I would just like to comment about the nurse, Marilyn. Every single time I have dealt with her she has been extremely unpleasant and rude. She talks down to people and she could really care less about helping anyone. I have spoken with a couple of other folks who have said the same about this miserable woman. I would warn anyone against seeing this doctor strictly due to Marilyn's poor attitude.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

Not the place for newborns that are not big/average size. My baby was on the tiny side (like me) however the dr. made me go through numerous tests that showed nothing and put him on previcid (which according to the pharmacy he puts a lot of kids on). I was bullied by the assistant/nurse/billing that I wasn't feeding him enough. As a first time mom I trusted this place but after tests at the hospital and talking to staff there I moved places. The parting words from the assistant was "I hope you know there are more bills coming". I swear she made it so difficult. Also they don't take credit cards, seriously? I thought I was back in the 1950s.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ensfield has been my childrens doctor for ten years. I love that I can call and he can see them by the time I jump in the car and get there. He is patient with the children and listens to what we have to say. I would highly recommend him to anyone with children.

Submitted March 30, 2011 | flag