You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark Rosengarten

Dr. Mark Rosengarten's Ratings

I can't say enough good things about my experience working with Dr. Rosengarten.

I saw Dr. R throughout my first pregnancy. He did not deliver my child as BC Women's was on diversion when my water broke and the admission folks sent me to North Van. The standoffish ob/gyn at Lions Gate made me all the more thankful I'd had the opportunity to work with Dr. R.

Dr. R called me several times shortly after I delivered just to check in and see how I was doing. I was surprised that he kept me on his radar, considering that he stays busy and wasn't medically responsible for me at the time. Clearly he cares about his patients even when they're not right in front of him.

I was also very impressed with Dr. R's prenatal education class. Unlike much prenatal education, his class is evidence-based, to the point, and no BS. In 2 1/2 hours, my partner and I learned *far* more than we did at a 14 hour class we sat through in a Washington State hospital. Better yet, what we learned in his class made our hospital stay and early weeks as parents much easier than they otherwise would've been.

In short, Dr. R was absolutely outstanding and I'd recommend him without hesitation. He was compassionate yet matter-of-fact, knowledgeable yet concise, professional yet extremely laid back and approachable, and offered recommendations based on medical evidence as well as my preferences. He sets a perfect example of how medical professionals should communicate with their patients.

And, bonus, his office assistant Liz is friendly, helpful, and all-around charming -- an absolute gem!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

The best OBGyn in my books. He delivered both my kids naturally and via C. You are in good hands! Have also seen him as a Gyn patient and he's incredible. Words can't express his bedside manner and knowledge. Love him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2776248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Sure he gives you his phone number to text any time but he is so mean to the nurses he works with!! I was having my baby and he screamed at the nice nurse in my room then she asked him to talk outside to be professional and he made her cry! she tried to hide it but her eyes were red when she came back! Be a good teammate and respect the girls who work hard for you at woman's hospital!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr Rosengarten is an amazing doctor. I had a pregnancy with several complications and was in and out of hospital. Each time, Dr. Rosengarten visited me in hospital and made sure I was well taken care of. Although he didn't deliver my twins (not on-call at the time), he came to visit me in the OR just before my c-section to reassure me, even though it was 7am on his DAY OFF. If that isn't dedication, I don't know what is. A truly amazing doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2753887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Rosengarten and his secretary Liz are always courteous and kind, which means a lot. Despite the busy nature of the practice, Dr. Rosengarten is always thorough, caring and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

You always hope a pregnancy goes to plan. However, sometimes it's just not meant to be. I was pregnant with my second child, which happened quickly following a cyst removal surgery that Dr Rosengarten also performed, and he asked to be my doctor for my second pregnancy. He seemed genuinely thrilled for me. Sadly, this pregnancy did not work out. It was devastating. That said, the support he offered - numerous calls to my home to check up on me, additional appointments to talk me through what happened and to reassure me - helped me get through some of the worst moments in my life. I have no hesitation in singing his praises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

He is one the best doctor/OB gyne. We like him so much. His very nice and very helpful. I would recommend him. He takes good care of you before and after delivery. And he is handsome too. Lol. 👏👏👏👍👍👍✌️✌️✌️✌️👌👌👌❤️❤️❤️

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

He truly is passionate about his work and he cares so much for each of his patients. The running joke is that couples want to have more children just to see him more often! Love, love, Dr. Rosengarten. He truly is an unbelievable person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I was fortunate to have Dr. Rosengarten as my OB/GYN for my pregnancy. He made me feel very at ease and relaxed (it was my 1st so I was terrified lol). He always took the time to answer my questions and explain each step of my pregnancy thoroughly to me. He wasn't the doctor that delivered my daughter but he came by to visit twice while I was in the hospital. He is seriously just the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

As a health care professional I know that it is impossible to be 100% all of the time. Sure reception can be overwhelming, and make a person short from time to time, but havent we all had a bad day?? Truth be told, patient care has been consistently amazing in my 14.5 years of experience with Dr. Rosengarten and his office and the physician group he works with (this is really important...becuase you dont ALWAYS get YOUR doc for delivery. I always knew i was getting the best care for me and my babes. Unwaveringly exceptional care over 15 years - certainly a testimony of commitment to excellent. I am thankful for people like this training up our medical future. Having Dr. Rosengarten as your doctor...probably the best decision you could make. :-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658685].votes_count ]]