Dr. Mark Rosengarten

Rate Dr. Mark Rosengarten

Dr. Mark Rosengarten's Ratings

I agree How can a wonderful Dr. Have such a horrible receptionist. The receptionist is not Profesional and should not be dealing with patients as she is rude, angry and disrespectful. This individual taints the office with her negative attitude. She should not be in that position as she makes it very difficult to deal with. There are many talented individuals that could be in that position. Dr.Rosengarten should not have her as his front line at the office.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr Rosengarten is amazing. He makes you feel so at ease and comfortable. I feel so lucky to have had him as my OB thoughout my first pregnancy.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2014 | flag

BEST DOCTOR EVER! Hands down. He makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed about pregnancy and child birth. He has been my OB throughout my two pregnancies, and i was lucky to have him deliver my first daughter, and he made the experience an awesome one! He always takes his time to answer any questions or concerns and i never once felt rushed. This is why he often runs behind, but he is worth waiting for! I don't know why the receptionist gets a bad rep, I have always found Liz to be super helpful and friendly. She always remembers my name, is very friendly, and when I called with any concerns she always got back to me right away with an answer.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Love Mark, he is such a nice OB. Did a great job on my c/section and great care overall. We did not have a problem with his office staff. Also, referred to a great pediatrician for baby care (dr. Hadad).

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

How can such a wonderful doctor have such a horrible person for a receptionist? I over heard her saying how much she hated me to another woman while I was waiting!! Right after that, she made a personal call to someone to walk her dog before she gets home. With all the great and helpful front desk staff out there in the workforce, I wonder how is this woman still employed?

Submitted June 8, 2014 | flag

Am so blessed Dr. Rosengarten was on duty to deliver my child. He was not following my pregnancy. His manner was so professional and genuine during labour & post delivery. He let me know my options at all stages of my labour and took the time to understand my hopes for delivery. Am very grateful my child was brought into the world by this Dr. and not by the Dr. who was following the third trimester of my pregnancy.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag

His receptionist is horrible. She is outrageously rude and cold and is not organized. She makes everything delayed.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

He is Dr. Awesome! I had a complicated pregnancy and required a c section surgery. Dr. Rosengarten took great care of me and made me feel totally comfortable! I was not planning to have a second pregnancy but because of Dr. Rosengarten, I am willing to try again and hopefully get pregnant so Dr. Rosengarten can deliver my baby again! Thank you so much Dr. Awesome, you are the best!

Submitted Nov. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr Rosengarten is the best gynecologist in Vancouver!! I had visited him 3 times before I wrote this review, he is brilliant and professional. He made me feel completely comfortable and took the time to give thorough answers to my questions. He showed his care and attentive on every visit. The staff Liz is super friendly. He really helping to resolve my health problem and keep following up/monitoring my condition.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2013 | flag