Rate Dr. Mark Rosengarten

Dr. Mark Rosengarten's Ratings

My experience with Dr. Rosengarten was wonderful. He is an amazing doctor and a very special person. I had multiple uncommon and potentially dangerous medical issues that could have complicated my Daughters birth. Dr. Rosengarten took all of these issues as well as my concerns and anxieties very seriously. He referred me to wonderful specialists, and did everything necessary for me to have a safe and healthy birth. Dr. Rosengarten is kind, informative, and reassuring. He went above and beyond all of my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2583285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2014

Amazing physician!! This man is truly gifted. A health professional myself, I can't speak high enough of Dr. Rosengarten. I feel extremely lucky to have had him for my first pregnancy. He was always so patient in answering my questions and concerns and never made me feel rushed. His knowledge and confidence made me feel at ease throughout my pregnancy and he prepared my husband and I well for what to expect in labor and delivery and afterwards. He is such a genuine and kind individual with such a wonderful sense of humor. Thank you Dr. Rosengarten for making my pregnancy such a wonderful experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I had a large cyst removed by Dr. rose garter and he was amazingly helpful and got me into surgery very quickly! I then asked him about getting a tummy tuck and he talked me out of it and said I was being too hard on myself. Some doctors would have just taken the money. I would definitely go to him again. He is also just a really nice guy with a great sense of humor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2575286].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I agree How can a wonderful Dr. Have such a horrible receptionist. The receptionist is not Profesional and should not be dealing with patients as she is rude, angry and disrespectful.
This individual taints the office with her negative attitude. She should not be in that position as she makes it very difficult to deal with. There are many talented individuals that could be in that position. Dr.Rosengarten should not have her as his front line at the office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2518064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Dr Rosengarten is amazing. He makes you feel so at ease and comfortable. I feel so lucky to have had him as my OB thoughout my first pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2501863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2014

BEST DOCTOR EVER! Hands down. He makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed about pregnancy and child birth. He has been my OB throughout my two pregnancies, and i was lucky to have him deliver my first daughter, and he made the experience an awesome one! He always takes his time to answer any questions or concerns and i never once felt rushed. This is why he often runs behind, but he is worth waiting for! I don't know why the receptionist gets a bad rep, I have always found Liz to be super helpful and friendly. She always remembers my name, is very friendly, and when I called with any concerns she always got back to me right away with an answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2495091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Love Mark, he is such a nice OB. Did a great job on my c/section and great care overall. We did not have a problem with his office staff. Also, referred to a great pediatrician for baby care (dr. Hadad).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

How can such a wonderful doctor have such a horrible person for a receptionist? I over heard her saying how much she hated me to another woman while I was waiting!! Right after that, she made a personal call to someone to walk her dog before she gets home. With all the great and helpful front desk staff out there in the workforce, I wonder how is this woman still employed?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

Am so blessed Dr. Rosengarten was on duty to deliver my child. He was not following my pregnancy. His manner was so professional and genuine during labour & post delivery. He let me know my options at all stages of my labour and took the time to understand my hopes for delivery. Am very grateful my child was brought into the world by this Dr. and not by the Dr. who was following the third trimester of my pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2456749].votes_count ]]