Rate Dr. Myriam Mondestin-Sorrentino

Dr. Myriam Mondestin-Sorrentino's Ratings

Dr. M was an amazing physician while I was in her care. I saw her and the staff at the hospital more often than a typical patient due to my age and other medical history. Each time I went, she was thorough in her examinations and explanations. She asked me questions and didn't just tell me what I had to do. Because of her expert knowledge she and her staff detected a rare condition I had during the last trimester of my pregnancy, which could have been fatal to my baby. She acted quickly in response and while I was on hospital bed rest for over 6 weeks, she called and visited even though she was not my attending physician. She knew I was going through some traumatic events in my life simultaneous to the pregnancy complication and was compassionate, concerned, and sensitive to my situation. I didn't just consider her my doctor, I considered her a friend during an extremely trying time in my life. She exhibited skills that can't be taught in medical school. She has the human touch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2171825].votes_count ]]