Rate Dr. Jan Venter

Dr. Jan Venter's Ratings

I feel very Privledged to be under the care of Dr Venter. Over and above the treatment he gives me in order to be well, he keeps me updated with new research and options that are and will be available. When in consultaion with Dr Venter, he makes me feel validated with my concerns and NEVER rushes my appointments when I have questions or I need more assurance. I am so grateful and lucky to have this doctor be my primary physician.THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BEING ON TOP OF YOUR GAME - to date I have NEVER had another physician treat me with better care, empathy, kindness, assurance or that has left me feeling more safe or well taken care of! Thank you for performing miracles for me... Sheryl

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

By far the best doctor (M.D) we have ever come accross. we have lived in Ontario and BC and have 2 children and Dr.Venter is one of a kind. Never rushed and asks questions to get to the source of the problems. Blows away the other crappy doctors at the medical clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2010

very caring and hard working Doctor. Willing to go the extra mile for his patients. Very creative and always learning,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. Venter is really a good doctor with patience, easy to talk to, and made the right prescription.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

A wondeful, kind, firm but thorough doctor. It's great to have someone who's up to date on fibromyalgia. He's easy on the eyes too !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908248].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2009

Hard to get an appointment, like most these days spends little time, and I have to bring him up to date on tests done previous to appointment.Seems not to have time to do everything I came in for so have to get an other appointment, which is my day off. Knowledgable, great personality, too bad doctors have to put so many patients through to make some money in B.C.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2009

Plain and simple, Dr. Jan Venter is the very best physician I have ever seen in my life. As a patient with fibromyalgia it's wonderful to see someone so in tune with my ailment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2009

he is very knowledgeable and does not rush. great dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2009

The doctor is indeed very empathetic and helpful. He made every effort to alleviate my child's pain as soon as possible and the prescribed treatment proved to be very efficient. Overall, the visit to the doctor was a totally positive experience both for the child (the patient) and for the parent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2008

I think that Dr.Venter is a great doctor and is very friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908243].votes_count ]]