Rate Dr. Julie A. DeTemple

Dr. Julie A. DeTemple's Ratings

Some of the medical assistants talk about the patients behind their backs, gossip and making nasty comments. It's not a caring environment. It's a put on. They are just there for the cash. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

I love Dr DeTemple and her staff! They are extremely helpful and go above and beyond to help you when you have a medical issue!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2012 | flag

i have never meet a doctor who made me feel so in control of all my vast medical problems, she didn't have any problem seeing me and dealing with all my meds, and diseases. she made me feel confident that she could handle everyone of them., and she did. she is very intelligent and is better than my internal med doctor i had for 23 yrs in N.C. she also has sent me to specialists, she has no problem taking advice of the specialists and caring for me as they advise.she has changed my life. i don't have to be the doctor. she know all my illnesses and has a plan when she walks in the door, and she is the best listener in the world. she really cares about you and goes out of her way to give you all the time you need. i have no problem with staff, or getting in on an unscheduled visit. i have had no problems with having to wait for long periods and if ever i do i want complain because she is worth it.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

Generally fine, but seemingly temperamental and abrasive at times. Seemed to take offense at getting a second opinion. Difficult to contact and never seemed to have the time that I needed.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. DeTemple and her staff are great. Kind, caring and professional. She treats me as well as my husband and we both think they are top of the line. Always provided good medical care.

Submitted June 27, 2012 | flag

As otheres here have said, Dr. DeTemple is the best. Not crazy about her staff or the waiting time, but she's worth the aggravation of both of those things. She's patient, caring, attentive... all the things you want to find in a doctor but seldome do.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

A wonderful and caring doctor, which is unheard of these days...but, a horrible staff. If I could bypass the front and go straight to the doctor I would have kept her as my doctor. (I gave them 3 chances)

Submitted Aug. 28, 2011 | flag

veryniceandknowledgable! bc/bs staff very helpful.Doctor doesnt make you wait more than 15 minutesandlistens to what youhavetosay!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. DeTemple is the first doctor I've ever been to that actually listened to me. She listened to my concerns and started on a process to help me with them. Definitely the best I've ever seen.

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

I really like Julie DeTemple she was helpful and knowledgable and listened when i spoke. Wonderful doctor. I reccomend her to everyone. The lab is a little slow.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2011 | flag