Rate Dr. Ali H. Mesiwala

Dr. Ali H. Mesiwala's Ratings

I had a good experience. Staff helpful and Dr.Mesiwala took time with me to explain my condition.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2554128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Caring and Attentive Dr. Had a great experience with Dr. Mesiwala and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

read this before seeing this doctor

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2543417].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

The dr is great but the staff is something else , they are all rude , liars, unprofessional . The manager doesn't care about the patients and when u have a complain she answers u rude and wants the last word . Dr needs to step it up and train this girls or get new staff cause he will be losing his patients .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2498299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

The front office receptionist is somewhat stand offish. The manager seems to not be available to answer complaints or take phone calls. Dr. Mieswala seems to be fine. It's his back-office staff is a reason for some concern. They have a nurse who helps Dr. Mieswala with paitents. This nurse practioner looks at my MRI, as if he were a doctor, when I requested some paper work to be filled out; this nurse passes himself as a doctor which is not good. I called to complain with no call-back. I've been going to Dr. Mieswala for 3 years. I have once never seen this nurse inside while Dr. Mieswala is talking about his findings on tests. This nurse stands back as if he were a doctor taking notes. When they both exited after my visit, I told them Thank You doctors; the nurse shakes my hand but does not tell me he was a nurse; but walks around in a white coat passing himself off as a doctor which could be some sort of violation. Ray is not a doctore but a nurse practioner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2480034].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 29, 2014

Before procedure he assure patient that he can bring mobility back and no conflications. After procedure done... patient ended up with severe pain from right foot to the spine where surgery was done. his doctor no show . He always let the nurse practioner face the patient. When I asked why he doesn't present himself...the nurse practioner said:his a busy. And this nurse practioner he assigned to talked on his behalf...barely answer the question and no knowledge and don't care about what the patient go tnrough.when I talked to dr. Mesiwala and show him the cd of x-ray...what's his input the position of screw on upperside ont straight... his respond of your alright that's just xhadow of your spine and I have scoloisis which I was never diagnosed since birth to present... gee this doctor is not making sense and really confused. I still suffering pain...and his nurse practioner want me back to work...this is sacked.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][661370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

I had a craniotomy performed by Dr. Mesiwala he did I great job. However, his bedside manor was awful. He told me I would need to have surgeries frequently for the rest of my life. And there was no other treatment option for my tumor. After changing doctors, I was put at ease when my new neurosurgeon told me the complete opposite and put me on meds that have significantly improved my quality of life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][661363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2013

This Doctors front office is the most inept front office I have seen in my life. I am supposed to get surgey, and everytime I call the doctors office I am told the person that schedules the surgery is not taking calls, and they will call you back. I called 5 times during a period of 30 days and was told the same thing everytime. I finally called and asked to speak to the office manager, instead the person that schedules the surgery gets on the phone now they want to talk to me (after they find out I'm going over their head). now my surgery will be delayed anothe month or two because some person(s) in this doctors front office is too busy to actually do their job. I have heard good things about this Doctor but he needs to have a talk with his office manager and staff, maybe it's time to clean house in the front office, there is a lot of unemployed people out there that want to work, as it appears his people don't want to work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][661362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

I have been seeing this doctor occacionally for 2 years recently I Finally got my surgery and I feel better. The reason it took this long to get a surgry was because the insurance didn't want to cover the costs that the surgery cost. I am really happy with the results, before the surgery my only reason in life were my 2 kids and now I'm livingwith less pain and 100% happy! Thanks Dr. Ali Mesiwala, without u this would of never been possible. I appreciate what u do, thanks ; )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661361].votes_count ]]