Rate Dr. Gary Koss

Dr. Gary Koss's Ratings

Recommend this Doctor without any doubt or reservation. The most efficient, professional, warm and caring doctor I have had. Really cares and knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr Koss is simply the best. My family has been with him since the early 80's when he first started his practice and we are lucky to have him as our GP

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr. Koss has been our family doctor for 27 years. He's kind and gentle, knowledgeable and willing to refer us to a specialist as needed. We trust him with our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2011

Very caring and compassionate doctor. Great staff. I moved to Abbotsford but still continue to use him as my family doctor because I have yet to find another doctor with his knowledge and expertise. He is also very good with my kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2011

So caring and helpful. He is always on time, and when he isn't about the money and the business. he generally loves what he does and is there to assist with medical needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

I love Dr. Koss. He is always there when I need him, willing to listen and never judgemental. His early morning visits while I was hospitalized twice were wonderful. His support as I improve my health has been wonderful. Always quick with results and never pushes meds. Very patient. I love Pauline. My visits are always on time and never a problem getting in. I can't imagine NOT having him as my GP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

He asked us to look up what prescriptions are needed on a website and to come back and he would sign it. When I took his advice to a WIC, they suggested that perhaps looking up the information himself and making a decision would be safer. The WIC Doctor was very diplomatic, unlike Dr.Koss who absolutely hates Walk In Clinics

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

hAVE HAD DR. KOSS AS FAMILY DOCTOR SINCE 1983, MY OLD DOCTOR WAS DR. GORDON ROBERTSON, I WAS REFERRED TO DR. KOSS AND HE IS NOW THE EXTENDED FAMILY DOCTOR TO MY BROTHERS, MOM AND DAD AND NOW THE INLAWS, A LITTLE HARDER TO GET IN SOMETIMES AND SOMETIMES EASIER TO GO TO A CLINIC BUT IF IT IS IMPORTANT AND YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT ANYTHING THERE IS NO DOCTOR BETTER. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908535].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 11, 2009

I was fortunate enough to be referred to Dr Koss when I was expecting my first child 20 years ago and he has been our family doctor ever since. He is very caring, takes time to listen, and is very careful to give a proper diagnosis. Where he doesn't know the answer, he refers to others, or finds the answer and gets back to you. He errs on the side of caution, a quality that I really appreciate in my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908534].votes_count ]]