You may also like

Rate Dr. Steven Hansen

Dr. Steven Hansen's Ratings

I have had some utterly useless experience with this man, you have to wait usually 30 minutes to an hour for an appointment. Very unhelpfull, does not seem to care about you very much. My wife has had him for 1 of our kids, he's good at that. The office staff has a hard time keeping up with their work load, twice I have been in there where one of the staff has had their dog there, while this might be a very nice Dog that does not shed hair or give people issues with allergies, i do not expect a Dog in a doctors office. Have given up on him as our family doctor, will just go to a walk in from now on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Dr Hansen should only deliver baby's. He ignored and told me I was paranoid when my son had a Timor on side of his neck. We had to get a walk in Dr to help and it was cancer. He also never referred my other son to children's for a chest deformity and if had have been treated at 13 not 17 he would have not needed a brutal surgery only a brace. His office never once called to tell us my sons results came back cancer till 2 months after he had already had the surgery to remove it. His office staff is useless people will die waiting for appointment referrals and results. Stick to delivering babies and pray for no difficulties !!!!! He records his conversations to. If I was evil I could sue him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2736083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr Hansen is a great baby doctor. I'm not as happy with him as a regular family doctor. He doesn't like to send you for tests...it's as though the money for that comes out of his own pocket. If we would get something serious I would like to be referred to someone else. We've had him from the beginning of his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I'd have to say that Dr Hansen is awesome! Unfortunately I've only been lucky to see him a couple times with my prenatal appointments. I wish I could see him everytime. He is very helpful, empathetic ], knowledgeable and caring. The mat clinic he works out of, he shares a few other doctors, and I've only seem him and one other female doctor. Not a big fan of the female one, she is very condescending and makes you worry for no reason. I hope I get to see Dr Hansen again, my baby is due in 5 weeks. Maybe I will get lucky and have him deliver her :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

I am very thankful for Dr.Hansen. He recently took me on this past spring after he heard I was having issues with my original doctor (whom delivered me, and I had my whole life). I went years with pain and bad experiences with my old doctor but wasnt sure where to go, started to really feel helpless and thought I'd have to live like this forever. My very first app. with Dr. Hansen was the biggest relief I'd experienced in a very long time. He spent a good 45 minutes with me going through each issue and genuinely cared. I was very excited that I left his office with many forms for tests to be run, as I could not convince my old doctor to do this. I left that first app. teary eyed, feeling like I have a doctor who cares and it felt so good! He personally calls me to let me know the results are in and what they are. He found many answers for me and refered me to a few specialists. Im so thankful, as Im 24 years old and finally feel it physically! Love the ladies up front also.. fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Hansen. He is wonderful and my family is very lucky to know him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2012

Dr Hansen and his office staff were amazing to me through my pregnancy. Truly a pleasure to go see, Dr. Hansen is as knowledgeable as a seasoned midwife and always took the time to explain things to me step by step, gave me great remedies that pinpointed my obscure pregnancy ailments, and encouraged me every time with his kind heart. I would leave that office feeling like a million bucks every time, they are all just that nice & helpful. I wanted to give my review here because I know how hard he works, and how truly relieving and helpful it is to go see him. He was highly recommended to me by many people before I went to see him... I'm glad I got to squeeze onto that patient list!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2011

I am quite shocked at all of the negative posts on here. Dr. Hansen has only ever been an amazing doctor for me. I suffer severe depression, and he diagnosed it, prescribed the proper medications that I would need until he was able to find a good psychiatrist. He has made house calls for me in the past. Sometimes, depending on my state of mind, he has called the hospital to make a room available for me. When I had my appendix removed, he actually participated in the surgery. I am also appalled that someone would say to not be examined by him without a nurse, he is one of the most professional doctors I have ever met, and been too. And I have been to many over the course of my life. When I eventually have children, he will be the maternity doctor I definitely choose.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

great doctor for circumcision, nothing but great experience at his office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2010

Dr.Hansen took care of me at the mat clinic, and was the only doc who took my high bp seriously, he had me sent for baby Non stress tests 2X weekly and to see him 2X weekly for xtra care. he delivered my son and when i asked about circumcision he offered to do it for me. when i went in for the appt. he came out and carried my son into the room for me, and took him out of his car seat. This kind of attention and care is not common. (I work for a walk-in-clinic)He agreed to take my family on as patients, and we couldn't be happier. He is caring, visited me in the hospital day after the baby was born, even when he wasen't on rounds. We are very thankful to be able to be in his care. He goes above and beyond his role as a doctor to help and care for you. Would recommend in a heart beat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1908610].votes_count ]]