Rate Dr. Daniel T. Suzuki

Dr. Daniel T. Suzuki's Ratings

Nothing but good experiences with Dr. Suzuki. He is kind and knows his stuff. I've had bad experiences in the past with other medical professionals so it was nice to have a good doctor for my anxiety and other issues. If you have strong anxiety like I did, you'd probably be comfortable with him. He has a disarming demeanor and listens carefully to your issues. Staff can be average and somewhat rude, or at times good, kinda like a moody person. But they deal with lots of mentally unstable patients so I can see how they'd be stressed. I saw a patient yelling at them once and can see how they'd be somewhat stand offish. Once you see Dr. Suzuki its a different experience. You're in his office and he has your attention. I can tell he has a lot of drug knowledge and will give me the right information on how it will affect me and what to expect. Bottom line, I will try to stay with him as my psychiatrist for as long as possible. Why mess with a good thing?

Submitted Oct. 17, 2011 | flag

He was able to find the right combination of medications to help me function through a difficult depression. I am grateful for his expertise!! I would recommend him to anyone! He is the most competent psychiatrist I have ever had.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2006 | flag

The best doctor! Extremely helpful and respectful.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2006 | flag