Rate Dr. Rola N. Magid

Dr. Rola N. Magid's Ratings

Our family of 5 has been seeing Dr. Magid for over 6 years, and have always appreciated Dr. Magid and her staff's personal friendly service! Becky, behind the desk, has a terrific friendly attitude and offers such personal service she feels like part of your family. I purposely have our entire family see Dr. Magid, and during each visit, she will ask about the rest of the family. Every time I have an appointment with Dr. Magid, I feel as if I'm her only patient, as she sits and talks to you, and actually shows her care for your health and well-being. Yes, her visits may take longer, and therefore run late with her appointments, but after a visit with her, you certainly understand that she is giving that special, individual service to every one of her patients, and not just you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Magid is a good physician but her office is run poorly; phone calls are not returned, records lost, wait time overly long, etc., etc. I actually changed doctors because of the way her office treats patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

One of the best doctors I have ever gone to. She is always kind and really there for my entire family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Magid is a well spoken intelligent doctor who has her patients best intrest at heart. She makes sure your questions are answered and you are comfotable before you leave her office. Her staff is very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010

Great Doctor who cares about the wellbeing of her patients. We have our whole family under her care. What a nice doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

we liked Dr. magid. She was professional yet accessible. Dr. Magid took all the time I needed to take care of problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Magid is warm and caring. She has an incredible amount of energy and knowledge and shares both She is flexible and interested in her patients' feelings and opinions. There is usually at least l/2 hour's wait time for appointments. This is because Dr. Magid gets involved with her patients and forgets the stopwatch. She is always happy to "go the extra mile" for her patients, and has done so for me more than once.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2009

She is very bias and makes medical diagnosis without complete medical history. She is very prescription happy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

Very personable and friendly. Excellent family doctor. Really listens, and is compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661570].votes_count ]]