Dr. John G Rezapour

Rate Dr. John G Rezapour

Dr. John G Rezapour's Ratings

I Want to thank Dr.rezapour from the bottom of my heart for doing a wonderful job with my procedure. I Don't have the words to thank doctor rezapour because words can't explain how happy I am with my new eyes I am finally free from glasses!! Life is much brighter now. It's always good going to doctor rezapours office his staff and himself are so caring about us the patients. I highly recommend doctor rezapour you guys won't be disappointed.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

I have done lasik surgery with Dr. Rezapour three months ago and I couldn't have made a better decision. I feel like I'm seeing the world for the first time. He's gentle and works with expertise. I went back to work the next day. I wish I consulted him earlier and did this operation long time ago. I appreciate him and I owe him for the rest of my life.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

The best Persian doctor I know, iam vary happy that my friend told me about this doctor, he did LASIK surgery on me and the result were great, my vision was almost blind with no glasses but after LASIK surgery my vision was more then perfect. I recommend you guys to come and see this doctor, he is very knowledgable and knows what his doing. I received great service from the staff, they are very helpful and kind to us the patients.

Submitted May 23, 2014 | flag