Rate Dr. Kenneth D. Steinsapir

Dr. Kenneth D. Steinsapir's Ratings

Initially I was impressed but when I asked for before after pictures of a certain procedure, I was denied. The office manager, his attorney wife became increasingly hostile as if I was challenging her husband by asking to see before & after pictures. I have no confidence and would not trust a doctor that cannot produce pictures. The doctor ismild mannered but his wife is aburp and pushy. Way overpriced.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][661713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2012

I knew I was in trouble with my last plastic surgeon the day after surgery. I made a big mistake even though the guy has been on a bunch of TV shows. He did Asian eyelid surgery. I think I was bullied into surgery. I found Dr. Steinsapir from his website. His office was great and very kind. They followed me for 6 months before recommending revisional surgery. My plastic surgeon made my creases too high and they were irregular. Dr. Steinsapir was able to rise my actual eyelid edge to make the crease look less high. He cut out the old scar cleaning up the eyelid. It looks like my old eyelids just fresher and better. I am so greatful to Dr. Steinsapir and is office staff. I had my surgery at UCLA where is does his cases. They were great. I realize having surgery in someone's private office may not be the best thing to do. My only regret is that I let myself get influenced by seeing a surgeon on TV. Thank you for helping me Dr. Steinsapir. You saved me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661710].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2011

I had Dr. Steinsapirs Botox treatment last week and friends think I have had my eyes done!! My forehead does not have that frozen appearance and I feel like it has taken years off my face. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Steinsapir and his staff. It was a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

I had ptosis surgery with Dr. Steinsapir. His office is very professional and personable. Dr. Steinsapir is a great surgeon. I had prior asian eyelid surgery. He was able to lift my eyelid and balance the upper eyelid fold. The two eyes now look almost the same. I consulted a number of surgeons before I choose him. His consultation was very detailed. Much more detailed than any other surgeon. I also like the fact that he talked to me at great length about the options for surgery and their likelihood of success. This surgery has made a huge difference for me. I highly recommend him. I don't think you will find a better eyelid surgeon any where.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

I love this office. I've bounced around a bunch of Beverly Hills plastic surgery office until I found Dr. Steinsapir. I was referred by my gynecologist who gets her BOTOX there. I had an amazing forehead lift with him. (OK, I stopped saying I am 39) His office staff are amazing. The office is very professional and personal. He does all the services. My last service there was under eye Restylane. I also love his microdroplet BOTOX treatment. I wasted a lot of time and money with other offices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2011

The whole staff is a bunch of crooks!! They make it sound like he's the best but truly he's horrible!! I mean, talk about an attitude... Every person who's seen him totally would agree with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I can't say enough good about this surgeon. I had a terrible eyelid surgery about 12 years ago. My PS tried to fix it twice, each worse than before. I could not close my eyes at night. I also had corrective surgery in Boston and Atlanta with surgeons with very good reputations but they did not fix the problem. I saw Dr. Steinsapir about a year ago. My consult was $895. They did apply this to my surgery. He did spend 3 hours talking to me, examining me and explaining my options. No surgeon was ever this detailed. I returned to Los Angeles and had two surgeries one week apart at UCLA. He took tissue from the roof of my mouth and also carved by hand a special implant to support my cheek. I look much better now and my eyes do not hurt. I am very grateful to him. I only wish I had found him much sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][661706].votes_count ]]