Rate Dr. Mark Reichman

Dr. Mark Reichman's Ratings

I was fortunate to be referred to Dr. Reichman in October for an implant procedure. During the consultation appointment he clearly outlined the procedure and options available to me. He answered all my questions very thoroughly and encouraged me to contact him again if I thought of anything else I wanted to find out. The actual dental work went extremely well. I was encouraged to touch base at anytime if I had any concerns and received a phone call at home that evening from a staff member to make sure I was doing alright. I received excellent quality care from Dr. Reichman and his staff, and appreciated his level of expertise, care, and communication. I completely recommend Dr. Reichman based on my experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr Mark Reichman is the best Oral surgeon I can not be happier with the results of my operation. keep up the amazing work !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

The best oral Surgeon ever ! keep up the good work

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2627476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

If you are looking for an Oral Surgeon there is no one I would recommend more than Dr Mark Reichman and his staff. I was nervous about getting my teeth removed but as soon as I met Dr Reichman and the staff at his practice that nerves went away. Everyone was very knowledgable and kind and helpful. Nothing could have made my teeth removal go more effortlessly and smoothly. In fact I am thrilled to even say that after my teeth were removed I was in no pain at all because of the amazing job they had done! Great practice! Great Doctor! Superb experience! Job well done Team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr Reichman and his staff are amazing. My procedure went perfectly ! not only that but everything was a breeze. All of my questions were answer and i felt comfortable and at ease. It was definitely worth the money. I can guarantee that Dr Mark Reichman Is the Oral surgeon for you ! he was very humble and kind! and to my pleasant surprise they even check up on you to see how you are doing. Overall great practice and they know what they are doing !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I had a wonderful experience for my Teeth removal. Dr Reichman was very kind and funny. At first I was worried about getting my teeth removed but after him and his staff ansered all my question I had nothing to fear ! It was effortless and painless and I am very please with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Reichman as your Oral surgeon if you are looking for one.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2627443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I recently made a comment that was invalid and not true please disregard it as I have no idea how to take it down and am in the process of trying to contact the website to do so. Doctor Reichman and his Staff were wonderful and kind and answered every question we had. Not only did the removal of my wisdom teeth go so well I was shocked to even believe they were gone as I had little to no pain. I made an un true rating as I was highly confused under the pain killers I am taking and it effect me emotional. I would Highly recommend Dr Reichman as he has been very understanding for my mistake, and infact they continue to be very kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627439].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Could not have had better or more professional care during extraction of impacted wisdom teeth under sedation. Dr Reichman was wonderful and his team professional and so caring also

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2626241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Excellent care! Had two wisdom teeth that require surgical removal. No problems and excellent follow up and aftercare.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2585739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

I was recommended to Dr.Reichman by my orthodontist. Dr. Reichman and his staff were very friendly and answered any and all questions I had. He removed my wisdom teeth, and then I also just had oral surgery to correct my overbite. I am nowhere near as swollen or sore as I would have expected. Dr. Reichman has a calm and friendly demeanor and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2552153].votes_count ]]