Rate Dr. Mark Reichman

Dr. Mark Reichman's Ratings

My son had 4 of his wisdom teeth removed. I was quite nervous about my son's surgery prior to my consultation with Dr. Reichman. After speaking to Dr. Reichman and his staff, I felt confident and at ease with my son having the surgery. The surgery went very well and my son was happy and in very little pain after the surgery (which was a nice surprise!). Dr. Reichman and his nurse came to check up and answer any post surgery questions or issues that may arise. Dr. Reichman and his entire staff are extremely kind, caring and professional. It was a wonderful experience for my son and I given that neither one of us have had any type of surgery which could be very scary. I would highly recommend Dr. Reichman to anyone requiring an oral surgeon. Keep up the good work Reichman team!

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr Reichman was arrogant and dismissive and had a emotionless bedside manner. I had impacted wisdom tooth removed with him. I woke up after general anaesthetic alone with severe unexplained searing throat pain and dull achy chest pain which I had not been prepared for. Based on poor bedside care and poor follow up I would not recommend Dr Reichman as a surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2014 | flag

I had four impacted wisdom teeth that needed removing. Needless to say I was quite nervous upon arrival to the clinic but the helpful staff put me right at ease. Once inside the room, the surgical team answered every single one of my questions and then got right to work. The recovery has been very smooth and the pain minimal. I would definitely recommend Dr. Reichman to anyone. I was very pleased with the service.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2014 | flag

The surgical staff were WONDERFUL and very helpful and made the entire process as painless as possible. However, my initial consultation was cancelled after a 3 week wait the day of the appointment. During my next appointment, they were an hour and a half behind schedule which was not acknowledged at any time (leaving me feeling quite ignored). The receptionist was busy making personal phone calls and texting which further added to my frustrations. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Reichman as I was quite happy with the results and the recovery - but bring a book and don't bother showing up early.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

We are a husband/wife team that are both general dentists and when it came to selecting an oral surgeon in Vancouver to remove our son's four impacted wisdom teeth, it was an easy decision. We have both seen Dr. Riechman's patients after various oral surgical procedures over the past decade (including orthognathic and plastic surgery) and know that Mark Reichman is skilled, knowledgeable, and has excellent chairside manner. The staff are very professional as well and put patients at ease.

Submitted June 1, 2014 | flag

Dr. Reichman and his staff are awesome! Our daughter had a tooth implant in about 2009 and now my husband just had two implants for his front lower teeth. Everything went beautifully on both occasions and Dr. Reichman explained everything and he and his whole staff are very professional, kind and caring. Both times the implants healed and our daughter and my husband are very happy with their implants. If we ever need any future oral surgery, he's our man!

Submitted April 13, 2014 | flag

I was sent to Dr Reichman by my ortho. I got my wisdom teeth and 4 premolars extracted. He is on the expensive side, and I did paid everything myself. I was extremely scared of the potential amount of swelling. I was awake during the procedure, and HE WAS THE BEST!!! He told me every single thing he was doing, and he used such gentle tone! He was caring and considerate!!! I just cannot express his awesomeness in words! His staff were also extremely caring and gentle. Afterwards, I went home with some bleeding for the rest of the day. Did it swell? NO, NOT AT ALL!!! I did not take any drugs either because there was no pain. I went to work after 2 hours of the procedure, felt just like any other day. All of my friends were so surprised. They could not believe that I had so many teeth pulled out, but with no swelling what so ever. This dr is a miracle!!! I sincerely would like to recommend him to anyone for extraction! He is expensive, but for your health, he is more than worth it!

Submitted Jan. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Reichman removed a stone from my left mandibular saliva duct; my entire experience was great.The staff at the office were helpful, the operation went extremely well and my recovery was super fast. I have no reservations in recommending Dr. Reichman and his entire team - they are the best!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2012 | flag

I was sent to Dr. Reichman by my orthodonist, and was told that he would do a beautiful job. Unfortunately for me this was far from the truth. I had upper and lower jaw surgery, a chin implant, and cheek implants that he reccommended. Everything that he did was a disaster. I had the cheek implants removed by him, because they were unbalanced and looked terrible. He put my upper jaw too far back and in an unatural position. The chin impant was done poorly, with screws that were sticking out and causing pain in my chin. My lower teeth were moved slightly forward, when a jaw split was actually needed, which would have would have brought my lower jaw out, meaning my upper jaw should not have been moved. I have now have screws in my lower jaw that protrude into my mouth. I have had to have my lower jaw fixed by another doctor for $17,000. He also said this is the worst maxofacial work he has ever seen in 25 years of business. If you need any cosmetic work done please stay away from here.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2012 | flag