Rate Dr. Mark Reichman

Dr. Mark Reichman's Ratings

I had such a positive experience with Dr. Reichman and his team! I was nervous about getting mine removed (4 in total, bottom two were impacted and completely horizontal) but they put me under, and I woke up 20 minutes later feeling like I just had a nap. The healing took 4-5 days to be back to chewing normal but that isn't out of the ordinary. Everything healed well and they made a follow up call to see how I was doing. I will recommend Dr. Reichman to any one I care about.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I've just had all 4 wisdom teeth removed today by Dr. Reichman and it went even bette than I was expected. I'm a young woman (21), so I've never actually had any anaesthetic before (I went fully under). Anyways I was super nervous because of this but he and his staff were EXTREMELY helpful. Asked me very nicely and patiently if I had any questions or concerns about what was going to happen. Then he put the needle in and that was that! It was very skillfully done and I was out like a light. I woke up as he was putting the stitches in (I kind of freaked out because this was like that horrible episode of grey's anatomy where a patient woke up mid surgery coming true. Is it becoming obvious that I'm a 21 year old girl? Dr. Reichman explained to me very calmly that I had a problem with sleep apnea and he didn't want to use any more anaesthetic than absolutely necessary due to the fact that I might experience some breathing problems. I was put at ease instantly. I also couldn't feel any pain so I was A-okay.
So all in all I was incredibly impressed with him. I truly believe that he had my best interests at heart and after only meeting him once, I completely trusted him. While I was in their recovery room, he came over to my boyfriend and I and explained exactly how severe the sleep apnea was (moderate) and that I might want to look at getting a chin repositioning surgery to correct it as it will only get worse with age. There was no pressure, just information.

I honestly would give a 4.5 for punctuality as it took about 15-20 minutes after my appointment time to head in. That being said though I don't really have problem with it because I know the only reason they would be behind is if their previous patients needed some extra care. And I have no doubt he and his staff would take the time to do that instead of rushing them out the door in order to keep on a strict schedule.

Their office also literally just phoned to ask how I was doing, what was I eating, how is the bleeding and again: do I have any questions or concerns? Truly a great experience considering what was being done. Hope this helps anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

My Dentist contacted Dr Reichman's office because I was in a lot of pain with an infected cracked wisdom tooth. They were wonderful and fit me in the next day for surgery. All the staff and Dr Reichman were wonderful. They all showed concern and wanted to make sure I understood everything that was taking place. They also made sure I knew that the office was available 24hrs if I felt something was right. I am very thankful that my dentist referred me to this office as I feel I couldn't have been in better hands. Also I found the care package, which included an ice pack, was very thoughtful. One of the best customer service experiences I have had in a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I was fortunate to be referred to Dr. Reichman in October for an implant procedure. During the consultation appointment he clearly outlined the procedure and options available to me. He answered all my questions very thoroughly and encouraged me to contact him again if I thought of anything else I wanted to find out. The actual dental work went extremely well. I was encouraged to touch base at anytime if I had any concerns and received a phone call at home that evening from a staff member to make sure I was doing alright. I received excellent quality care from Dr. Reichman and his staff, and appreciated his level of expertise, care, and communication. I completely recommend Dr. Reichman based on my experiences.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Dr Mark Reichman is the best Oral surgeon I can not be happier with the results of my operation. keep up the amazing work !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

The best oral Surgeon ever ! keep up the good work

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2627476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

If you are looking for an Oral Surgeon there is no one I would recommend more than Dr Mark Reichman and his staff. I was nervous about getting my teeth removed but as soon as I met Dr Reichman and the staff at his practice that nerves went away. Everyone was very knowledgable and kind and helpful. Nothing could have made my teeth removal go more effortlessly and smoothly. In fact I am thrilled to even say that after my teeth were removed I was in no pain at all because of the amazing job they had done! Great practice! Great Doctor! Superb experience! Job well done Team!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

Dr Reichman and his staff are amazing. My procedure went perfectly ! not only that but everything was a breeze. All of my questions were answer and i felt comfortable and at ease. It was definitely worth the money. I can guarantee that Dr Mark Reichman Is the Oral surgeon for you ! he was very humble and kind! and to my pleasant surprise they even check up on you to see how you are doing. Overall great practice and they know what they are doing !

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2627456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I had a wonderful experience for my Teeth removal. Dr Reichman was very kind and funny. At first I was worried about getting my teeth removed but after him and his staff ansered all my question I had nothing to fear ! It was effortless and painless and I am very please with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Reichman as your Oral surgeon if you are looking for one.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2627443].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I recently made a comment that was invalid and not true please disregard it as I have no idea how to take it down and am in the process of trying to contact the website to do so. Doctor Reichman and his Staff were wonderful and kind and answered every question we had. Not only did the removal of my wisdom teeth go so well I was shocked to even believe they were gone as I had little to no pain. I made an un true rating as I was highly confused under the pain killers I am taking and it effect me emotional. I would Highly recommend Dr Reichman as he has been very understanding for my mistake, and infact they continue to be very kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627439].votes_count ]]