Rate Dr. Ziad Kahwash

Dr. Ziad Kahwash's Ratings

He is very personable and is extremely kind with my elderly mother. He seems to be ahead of the curve on new procedures and medicines. My mother has received excellent care with him. Only downfall is there is generally a longer than necessary wait for our scheduled appointment time. I would NOT change to another Dr - he is excellent.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kahwash is the best endocrinologist I have found in Charleston. He listens well and asks great questions. He remembers who I am and what's going on from one visit to the next. He's knowledgeable, observant, and he keeps up with research in his field. As a result of his treatment, my thyroid issues are finally stable. (Finally! Five years and four other doctors after I131.) He's also quite the decent human, which (I've found) is a rare quality among doctors in this town.

Submitted July 8, 2010 | flag

He does not care about what the patient has to say. He wants thing his way. Does not prescrible the right test.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2009 | flag