You may also like

Dr. Mark J. Antoniuk's Ratings

....................................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Dr. Antoniuk seems to escalate decisions more than necessary (chest x-ray before a simple breathing test for asthma), and has never been able to solve any of my issues I've gone in for. It doesn't bother me that he can't fix every problem, but that there is no further digging into an issue once the results come back. He does seem knowledgeable, and is very friendly, along with his staff, but I've never been content with his treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I have just started seeing this doctor, but as far as I can tell he seems very knowledgeable and friendly, I have no problems getting an appointment. The staff there are always friendly and make you feel welcome. I am very happy I found this doctor as I had been seeing different dictirs ever since my family doctor retired 4 years ago

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

I do not understand why Mark only seems to be concerned about a dollar. It's too bad he used to be a fantastic doctor. Time to move on to someone who cares, has better hours and is not inconvenient to see. I highly suggest if you are going to always be away to allow refills to be done over the phone. I could go on but what's the point?

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2669397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr Mark, has been my Doctor for 16 years and he truly is an amazing person and physician. I always get through on the phone lines ( ya, you may have to try a few times... but no big deal) His staff is very helpful and nice. They are good to me, my kids and my family. You make an appointment and you get in right away, no sitting around waiting to see a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2656606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

I have been a patient since I was born. He was my doctor up till a year ago. I remember him being nice and companionate. But after reading all of his reviews.... I glad he isn't my family doctor anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Have been seeing Mark pretty much since he opened. I find it interesting to read the historic comments and have to agree that there was a period that his demeanor slumped. There was also a period during which the receptionist was impossible. She's been replaced & the phones get answered now. My observation is that he's human. Prone to the frustrations of the health care system and may have been having some personal issues for a period. I did notice the down wave that others allude to. However, his dealings with me have been open and thorough. I've been through a lot of life. He is aware of it, compassionate to it and supportive. I have no hesitancy to book my annual with him or book as needed check ups.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2530125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Dr. Mark has been our family doctor since 1994 except for 4 years when we lived out of province. He has been with us and our family through the births of our grandchildren, the loses we have suffered when my husband's parents and my Dad passed away, a couple of years major illness for me - in short whatever comes up in our life. We really like him both professionally and personally. Our grandchildren are teenagers now and, if they are visiting us when we have appointments with Dr. Mark they always visit him. He is easy to talk with and excellent at answering questions and explaining so that we can understand. He is quick to say that he doesn't know and to refer us to others if there is a need. We have never had trouble getting an appointment and have seldom waited more than 5 minutes past our appointment times.His office staff are very sweet young ladies and we really like them. We hope he doesn't decide to retire for a very long time.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1909652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Antoniuk for at least 17 years and have continued with him despite moving to the other side of Edmonton. However, I have had to rely on medicentres on numerous occasions simply because no-one answers the phone at his clinic. It will ring for 10+ minutes and then auto-disconnect, or you'll be put on hold for 20 minutes. I've sent my mother there to book appointments for me and he always has openings, it's just impossible to get through. The receptionists are either taking personal calls or cleaning the exam rooms when I visit. I get it, it's a busy clinic with lots of calls but this is getting out of hand - I haven't been there in over a year because I haven't been able to get through on the phone. I STRONGLY suggest he invests in an online booking service or dedicates a staff member to bookings only.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909656].votes_count ]]