Dr. Houman Houchmand

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Houman Houchmand

Dr. Houman Houchmand's Ratings

I started seeing Dr. Houchmand over a year ago - having such a fear of dentists I had not been to one in about 15 years. When my teeth started causing me all kinds of problems , I gathered enough courage to see a Dentist. Dr, Houchmand who was recommended to me by my very close friends. Upon my very first visit, Dr. Houchmand made me feel so very comfortable . His assistants Danielle & Carol were absolutely wonderful and made me feel so very much at ease. Over the next year I had to have a lot of work done to my teeth, including extractions, fillings, bridge work, root canals etc. I had no problem going to my appointments. Dr. Houchmand always made me feel so comfortable , I could hardly even feel any of the needles going in. He is a very caring, an amazing Dentist. After all my dental work was done, he gave me the most beautiful smile. He did a wonderful job and is a very skilled Dentist. After my work was finished, my dental coverage had been pretty well used up. I had an outstanding amount which I would have had to make installments on and was quite worried about it - Dr. Houchmand wrote it off for me. I couldn't believe it. I can't say enough good things about him and his team. I highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Dr. Houchmand.
Charlene

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2814308].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Houchmand for over 20 yrs. He is by far the best Dentist we have ever had. He is always professional, does excellent work, and shows sincere care in how we are feeling during our visits. Some time ago we moved 30 minutes further away from Burnaby, but still continue to see only Dr. Houchand for our dental work. DS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2013

Dr. Houchmand is AMAZING! After searching for years for a dentist I was happy with, my in-laws recommended him and I'm so happy they did! I have had nothing but friendly and informative interactions with him. He replaced all of my silver on the right side, with no issues. He suggested a newer, less invasive mouth guard which is wonderful, and just this morning fixed a slight chip on my front tooth - free of charge! Carol was kind enough to squeeze me into his schedule, which was so appreciated! He lets you know what he's doing, as he's doing it so there is no wondering what the heck is going on in your mouth. I can't say enough good about them. I don't dread going to the dentist anymore. Highly recommended to anyone and everyone! He does GREAT work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

Dr. Houchmand is a very caring dentist. During all these years that we've known him, he's always taken the time to call us after any procedure to make sure we're doing fine. He's great at what he does and gives great attention to his patients. We're very happy with him and would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

Dr. Houchmand is a great dentist. We've been seeing him for more than 10 years and have had no complaints. He's always explained everything in advance and has great knowledge of what he does. Great dentist and great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

dr, Houchmnad did crowns for most of my teeth ..He told me that there is guaranty for his job for 5 years.After two years crowns start to falling out. When I went to him he said that i have to pay to fix the problem. I did not had more money .All crowns fell off. I am walking with denture after spending 12000 plus insurance money .Thank you doctor Houchmand for ruining my teeth. Extremely pleasant person but very bad doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1909699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2013

Dr. Houchmand is the first dentist I have ever had that I actually like. I no longer dread going to the dentist. My husband and two kids see him to and all love him. Carol is great too. Nothing but good things to say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

Dr. Houchmand is an amazing dentist. I drive in from Mission to see him, and have recommended him to all my friends and family because of his great bedside manner and his extraordinary skills as a dentist. I am VERY fearful of needles and I have never once felt any pain or discomfort when his is administering anesthetic. He is respectful and communicates what he is doing. He's always smiling and happy but most of all I have no pain when I have dental work done and this is the most important thing to me. His staff is always helpful and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Dr Houchmand has been my dentist for the past 4 years.He is a caring and profssional individual.His staff are always helpfull and try to accomadate my needs I recomend Dr Houchmand to every one with out any hesitation .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2011

Appointments rarely run late. Office is clean and friendly, staff is outstanding. Dr. Houchmand is very charasmatic and knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1909690].votes_count ]]